Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Project : UK Forces  (Read 54933 times)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
Re:Project : UK Forces
« Reply #345 on: 03 Apr 2003, 19:15:53 »
i havnt seen the tank crew yet - not sure they have been textured yet... Jonno is the man to ask ;)

lol - another question placed in jonno's lap... hehehehe  ;D
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
« Reply #346 on: 03 Apr 2003, 21:56:26 »
Hey tankieboy how's the scanner doing? ;-)
Well my brother also nagged me to do them in black coveralls, maybe we can do them in plain black coveralls, then also one with them having the camo gear, especially for when we come round to doing a Challenger 2 in desert camo, dont really want black coveralls there.

But work on the crew hasnt started yet, as we are focusing on finishing ongoing projects first.

P.S My little Brother is also in 2RTR, he is 17 though atm so no war for him, thankfully for us.
« Last Edit: 03 Apr 2003, 21:58:10 by Jonno »
7 P's, Proper Planning And Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

tankieboy

« Reply #347 on: 04 Apr 2003, 00:54:24 »
Hey tankieboy how's the scanner doing? ;-)
Well my brother also nagged me to do them in black coveralls, maybe we can do them in plain black coveralls, then also one with them having the camo gear, especially for when we come round to doing a Challenger 2 in desert camo, dont really want black coveralls there.

But work on the crew hasnt started yet, as we are focusing on finishing ongoing projects first.

P.S My little Brother is also in 2RTR, he is 17 though atm so no war for him, thankfully for us.

What Squadron? Badger?

Stu35

« Reply #348 on: 05 Apr 2003, 00:07:08 »
well i have not added a pointless comment to this thread for a while so:

The work looks decent, i would give what i see so far a 6/10, i'm aware that my opinion counts for little but i feel it my duty as an old man to make it heard whether anyone cares or not ;).

Anyway keep up the work the lot of you, and just for the continuing record - Queens own Highlanders(or just "the Highlanders" as they are known nowadays) remain the finest regiment in the British Army and always will - you'll see, for soon comes the day that we have plotted for years, the day when all scotland rises up in bloody Insurre... umm yeah like i was saying, keep it up lads . ;) :cheers:

tankieboy

« Reply #349 on: 05 Apr 2003, 02:48:13 »
A bunch of pot smoking scrapping thugs = Queens own Highlanders
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2003, 15:55:15 by tankieboy »

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #350 on: 05 Apr 2003, 14:52:19 »
Stu35 - well the work ive seen so far is deffinatly great stuff... things can only get better  ;D
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2003, 19:42:23 by Messiah »

Chris330

« Reply #351 on: 05 Apr 2003, 18:08:11 »
Okay hi guys. With regard to the SA80 I might have some pictures worth posting later on tonight. If all goes well i'll send them to jonno. That will probably take place very late on 11:30pm onwards so look out for it. It has now received a completely new scratch made texture for the main part of the weapon. I think jonno said he was going to tweak a little aswell to make it look even better. The slightly blocky barrel casing has been replaced with the one I modelled (which took me 12 attempts to get right) and looks alot better. I'm just starting to texture the barrel casing and it should have quite a well used feel to it. It looks really good, but I cant post pictures (have no webspace) and wont post pictures without consent of others on the team. Thanks to all those who support this mod ;) 8)
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2003, 18:08:53 by Chris330 »

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #352 on: 06 Apr 2003, 14:30:45 »
How long to the release of the RM and PARA packs? It can't be long now.

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #353 on: 06 Apr 2003, 15:21:53 »
hehehe... like BAS we aint gonna give you any specific date... lol... just wait and see, wait and see  ;D

all i can say is by new years eve..... 2009  ;)

to be fair, they will take as long as the need to... we are trying to produce the best, most accurate units out there... and with that comes time and patience... and we are also creating their weapons... just be patient.. when the day comes, you shall be rewarded  ;D

DeLiltMon

« Reply #354 on: 06 Apr 2003, 20:31:10 »
Wise words from Messy, patience Grasshopper, we're working as hard and as fast as we can on them  ;)

Stu35

« Reply #355 on: 09 Apr 2003, 01:40:28 »
A bunch of pot smoking scrapping thugs = Queens own Highlanders

I didn't know you'd served with us mate. ;) -  although we wernae pot-smokers on account of alcohol and drugs are a bad mix, and if you can present to me a highlander who doesnae have an blood-alcohol level high enough to get a rhino pissed at any given moment, ill present you with a lowlander who is actually Scottish. ;)

And those pistols dannae look half bad messiah lad.

tankieboy

« Reply #356 on: 09 Apr 2003, 14:32:29 »
I didn't know you'd served with us mate. ;) -  although we wernae pot-smokers on account of alcohol and drugs are a bad mix, and if you can present to me a highlander who doesnae have an blood-alcohol level high enough to get a rhino pissed at any given moment, ill present you with a lowlander who is actually Scottish. ;)

And those pistols dannae look half bad messiah lad.

Does Fallingborstal and CDT ring any bells?

Sorry just remembered it was the RHF not your guys. Sorry if I offended you.
« Last Edit: 09 Apr 2003, 15:27:20 by tankieboy »

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #357 on: 09 Apr 2003, 16:11:45 »
I love the sig Sauer P226.
have u guys got anymore pics?

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #358 on: 09 Apr 2003, 19:13:56 »
those are Jonno's weapons Stu... lol... no credit here, im just making the missions  ;D

as for pics.... u'll have to ask Jonno reeeeeal nice... and maybe give him sexual favours - lol  ;)

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #359 on: 10 Apr 2003, 12:13:26 »
*gulp*

Well if that what it takes to get more pics, then........

LOL