Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How to change resistance tank models T72&T80  (Read 1380 times)

Offline warfrank

• Members
How to change resistance tank models T72&T80
« on: 18 Dec 2008, 08:06:52 »
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to change resistance tank models T72&T80, but I'm unable to find any define on Config, there is only one resistance tank T55, which can be redefined. In addition, if I change russian's tank models T72&T80, I noted that resistance tank models T72&T80 will also be changed, and they are the same as russian's, why?

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks! ???

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: How to change resistance tank models T72&T80
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2008, 14:54:01 »
The config entries you seek are in the Bin folder of the game root, in a file called config.bin.

Nearly everything in the game has its config entries in there, the exceptions being the addons in the Addons folder.

The east and resistance versions of these tanks use the same models, the difference for resistance is the addition of a green stripe to the model using a hidden selection in the model (pruh).
If you change the T72 and T80 models (keeping the same model names) then the resistance versions will also use the same models, but, chances are your replacement models will not have the 'green stripe' hidden selection and consequently they will look the same as the east tanks.

Planck
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2008, 14:58:57 by Planck »
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.