Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Seized By Triggers... How do they work?  (Read 1071 times)

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
Seized By Triggers... How do they work?
« on: 24 Jun 2008, 22:10:00 »
Hello my fellow addicts.

The name itself obviously gives an idea of the function away, but does anyone know how the "Seized By" triggers REALLY work?
Percentage count of alive and fleeing for either sides or what? Before using it in public release missions, I would like to know this secret, so I can avoid unwanted results.

Cheers

Laggy
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Re: Seized By Triggers... How do they work?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2008, 05:55:06 »
This is a bit mistery. Supposedly they dont work based on alive or fleeing unit counters but in the "perception" of a side about the strength of the other side in the selected area compared with its own strength.

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2008, 21:47:49 »
Hmmm... Interesting,

Might this indicate that a small inferior force could seize an area from a much larger superior force by "FEAR" and "TACTICS" ?

Laggy
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2008, 22:45:02 »
Well, I dont think so. Side A knows its power, now, depending on what side A detects from side B, it might determine it is SEIZED. But it is not depending on number of units of the other side detected, also depends on unit types. Probably a force of 20 men would "feel" seized spotting a single enemy tank.