Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: another carrier (in need of texturing & further o2-treatment)  (Read 3833 times)

Havock

Re:another carrier (in need of texturing & further o2-treatment)
« Reply #15 on: 22 Nov 2002, 22:02:58 »
we are all craving for a carrier in ofp, many people have been teasing us with beautiful pictures but never released them, so here is my proposal:

I managed to get the USS Cold Freight ingame, I am willing to give it to whoever wants to help me texture & tune it. let's have some good-old community spirit (not mod politics)!

http://www.coldfritescrisis.host.sk/untexturedcarrier.jpg (refresh might be necessary)

omg. is that a stealth carrier?
(sorry)

big ship.

big ships seem to be buggy in ofp though.

lst's which bump into other ships or get shot at sometimes seem to go into high orbit.

junkie-xL

« Reply #16 on: 04 Jan 2003, 17:05:49 »
excuse me ehemmm actually we didnt lose the file i finally got it back also more like the year 2002

2003 ... and still no landeable carrier to be seen ...

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #17 on: 04 Jan 2003, 19:21:26 »
bahahahahaha I think there will be some AC this year 2003 but not from NAA Us Marine  ;D
If he release it I think it will be the year 209. well maybe in another life :D

ofp..hahha

« Reply #18 on: 04 Jan 2003, 22:31:37 »
actually the person who was actually doing this with me "NAA DARKAXE" hasnt been around since the last time i posted this... He has gone completely missing and we havent seen him for a long long time so dont get all mad because he just went missing... So theres no telling what the outcome may be now.

Pandoz

« Reply #19 on: 22 Jan 2003, 05:54:58 »
I see no reason for accusing Operation North Star of taking another sites model...all of their work is top notch and can be compared to the best of the best and still match up. Marine was NOT obligated to make this model and never promised when it would be done or if it would even BE done. as for now another MOD team AIA is doing a WW2 mod with all kinds of ships cruisers and carriers i believe and are tweaking and skinning them now.