Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: good AA gun addon?  (Read 1616 times)

cirkut5732

good AA gun addon?
« on: 10 Jan 2006, 22:04:41 »
   Is there a good AA Gun addon, One that acts as a vehicle, So you actually sit in it.
If I was at home Id post a screenshot but I think you guys know what I mean.

Thanks
CirKuT

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:good AA gun addon?
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2006, 22:20:21 »
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

cirkut5732

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2006, 23:01:41 »
Page wont load right now, Ill check it in a bit, Thanks if its what I am looking for!

CirKuT

cirkut5732

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2006, 23:36:38 »
If its the one with the 3 rockets on it, Not exactly what I want but I am impressed with it and will probably use it!

Thanks again!
CirKuT

Offline Killswitch

• Members
  • Peace, cheese and ArmA
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2006, 23:49:29 »
You may want to take a loot at the DKM/VIT APC pack 1.4 which has a few variants of the Zu-23 twin-barrelled AAA gun. In particular, it has HD (high dispersion) variants of the guns that are sligthly inaccurate and won't shoot you out of the sky immediately, but create a very exciting and immersive feeling when the tracers zip past your aircraft. It must be experienced! ;D

cirkut5732

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2006, 03:56:19 »
Thanks to both of you! Do I need the tracer addon seperately? I already have it but I figure Id ask

Thanks to all!

CirKuT

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #6 on: 11 Jan 2006, 09:16:34 »
If you can't get that page to work properly, go to www.ofp.info and type in the search 'ZPU-4 AAA' under news.

Its a 4-barreled AAA gun controlled by one person. It was used during Korea and Vietnam wars to shoot down US choppers, and was even used in Iraq by Iraqi forces.
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline ryankaplan

• Members
  • yeah...
« Reply #7 on: 11 Jan 2006, 16:24:42 »
the best and most deadly AA gun in ofp so far:
http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=5713
2S6M Tunguska (SA-19)
These aircraft have 2 AA guns and 8 missiles in order to blow a pilots face off. We had them in our co-op clan addons for ages, as the so called 'over-deadly' BIS shilkas proved to be shite. if you put more than 1 around the island, they will activate thier radar systems (moving radar on top) and will activate an interlink between eachother, allowing the others to see what one sees. For combined arms co-op missions, they are a must, because when there 2 or 3 at an airport, you REALLY will not go through it alive with an aircraft, even with a f18 going at 1000kph with afterburners on. This was quite good in clan missions, as we had drop infantry first to take the tunguskas out before the aircraft could come in and bomb the shit out of everything.