Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C&C (continued from mission ideas)  (Read 9742 times)

DR_EVIL

Re:C&C (continued from mission ideas)
« Reply #30 on: 03 Nov 2002, 05:40:46 »
of i also have C&C renegade, i can get good pictures of what we need from the game

JFK

« Reply #31 on: 03 Nov 2002, 15:09:41 »
ok ill try what u said, but dnt hold ur breath

;)

JFK

« Reply #32 on: 03 Nov 2002, 15:24:01 »
no, thats not the problem, i have pics and i know wat textures i want, but oxygen only accepts pac or paa and my texveiw is.......... ???

bioxx

« Reply #33 on: 03 Nov 2002, 19:04:33 »
Just in case u didn't know when u save the picture that u loaded into texview, you must add the extension .paa or .pac

This might be your problem, it was my problem at first to oh yeah and make sure that the size of the picture is like 128x128 or 256x256. make it something like that as long as it is in multiples of 2. thats the only way it will work. :D i hope this helped

bioxx

« Reply #34 on: 03 Nov 2002, 22:14:40 »
Alright ppl well I am now going to announce the 45% done island in which I am working. Their will be an airfield within a medium sized complex on top of a really long hill. Also a river, Lake, and 2 ponds. I have also set aside an area with little hills and the sort where they seem almost like trenches and stuff. Oh yeah and their will be a small town or 2. My 1 problem in making this is placing the roads, although I may have just figured a simple way around this. The name of the island is Zeru. I am hopeing to have out soon enough.
Cheers, till next time
                           ~Bioxx

JFK

« Reply #35 on: 03 Nov 2002, 23:06:16 »
iv posted a "HELP NEDD TEXTURER" sign thing on the training depot i think it is

coz we do need 1, coz none of us have a gr8 ability for it, at least not that i know of

and theres lot of things w8ing to be textured, and config!

Guyver NOD

« Reply #36 on: 04 Nov 2002, 14:41:08 »
I'm makeing a desert map, with a large canyon on it which would be good for ground combat, plus the canyon would be great for dogfights in the Orca and Banshe (If they get made).

But I can not find a good texture for the canyon walls, can anyone help?

JFK

« Reply #37 on: 04 Nov 2002, 18:42:21 »
i have sum ideas about the orca, i might have sum basic model put together 2night, if guyver nod can resize the pic for me, my PC wont let me!  >:( >:( >:(

BUT the weapon thing i have NO idea about, not my department, bioxx's department. i hope

Guyver NOD

« Reply #38 on: 04 Nov 2002, 19:59:55 »
Yeah sure, I'll resize the pic for you JFK. Just send me the pic and I'll do it.

ILKhanKane@aol.com

bioxx

« Reply #39 on: 05 Nov 2002, 03:05:34 »
Do you mean as far as the rockets and M-Gun goes? yeah i can probably take care of that. Oh yeah and i accidently deleted my map so i gotta start over, but i got a good idea on what to do. Canyon maps are really the only way to go. others are way to big, but well we'll see.

bioxx

« Reply #40 on: 06 Nov 2002, 01:50:18 »
Alright well Some how our mod got posted on gamezone, and i am not quite sure how. I don't mind but i need to clear this up a bit I am the Mod Leader here not Graham. Who the F**k is Graham anyways? But thanks anyways.

JFK

« Reply #41 on: 06 Nov 2002, 19:15:08 »
ok thats my fault

well, not my fault that they think im the leader

lol

my dads PC is the one with the internet, and i use the PC's outlook for this MOD emails, and its his aswell, so it sayd graham, which is my dads name, lol

which shows that the person who posted the knews hasnt spoken to me or u bioxx

JFK

« Reply #42 on: 08 Nov 2002, 19:36:06 »
ok can ne1 who was interested in skinning for us or emailed me about it, please pm bioxx and he will dish out jobs for u, my orca model needs textures, so does the stealth tank

bioxx

« Reply #43 on: 09 Nov 2002, 03:45:40 »
Hey ppl I have been workin on my island and damn this takes forever. But I am gettin there. I am going to make a APC with the GDI textures soon. BTW we need a site to host our stuff off of. Any ideas? Well till next time.

~Bioxx

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #44 on: 09 Nov 2002, 11:13:47 »
Daum this looks good. I'm a big fan of the C&C series and I can't wai to see this in OFP! :) You guys are doing a great work! :) Cheers!!

Hawk