Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: City Conflict ABEL  (Read 1212 times)

rudy1979

City Conflict ABEL
« on: 26 Jul 2005, 15:59:14 »
Hi Guys,

I'd like to know if it is possible to edit the city conflict map for malden. I have tried to open the .pbo file in the mission editor with no joy. Can you help?

Many thanks,

Rudy

Jim666

Re:City Conflict ABEL
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2005, 16:28:12 »
Download this,

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/utilities/pbo_decryptor15.zip

Then once its unpboed, cut/paste the folder to your Users/YourUserName directory.

Then you should be able to open it in the editor.

Offline exec

• Members
    • Exec's OFP Missions Depot
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2005, 16:41:32 »
You need to unpbo the file.

Under the editors depot, search for the 'PBO decryptor' by Amalfi (or choose any other unpbo program).  The program will unpbo your map and you will see a folder with all of the map's components on your desktop.  Place that folder into your ofp/users/your name/mission folder.   Run OFP and now you can load the map in your editor.  When youre finished editing, you can use 'MakePBO' (also by Amalfi) to pbo the file again.  

Since youre running a multiplayer map, another thing you may want to try out is creating a folder called 'mpmissions' in your ofp/users/your name folder.  If you put an unpboed map inside that folder you can run it on your server and edit it at the same time (the map name will appear in yellow at the bottom of your map list).

rudy1979

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2005, 16:53:29 »
Thanks for your help, its greatly appreciated! Cant wait to add some more vehicles and weapons to my favourite OFP MP game!

Rudy