Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: My Problem A Gate  (Read 856 times)

Offline SAS4Life

• Members
  • Sas4life
My Problem A Gate
« on: 17 Mar 2005, 15:44:00 »
i have downloaded an addon from the opflashpoint.org website that is animated the only problem is that i wont it to open using either a trigger or script any help that i can have will be appriciated thank u. the gate for example only opens when say a member from the west is within 5 units from it. thank u.
« Last Edit: 17 Mar 2005, 15:58:21 by SAS4Life »

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
Re:My Problem A Gate
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2005, 18:12:26 »
I don't know about that gate, but there is this one (first line)
http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browseon=&browsewhat=-1&catselected=-1_-1&catagory=-1&subcategory=-1_-1&numreturn=25&displayformat=0&ofpv=1&searchwhat=1&searchlevel=0&searchwhat=1&searchopts=&searchstring=gate&x=20&y=16

It works via an addAction so you still need to be close to it to make it work.  But the script is simple and can be implemented inother ways as well

Silencer

« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2005, 19:16:04 »
I think this is the perfect thing for you!

http://users.telenet.be/blanco/Scripts/codepad1.1.Intro.zip

Good luck! ;D

Offline sharkyjoe

• Members
  • Have you taken a BMP out at 500 meters??
« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2005, 01:28:36 »
I downlaod a Animat.-gate add-on a while ago  and it had activate by "0"- open and the "1"- close, inwhich this was describe in the read me file. I just used a trigger set to West- Once and in the activation feild i used use the "0" code to open and the Deactivation code "1" to close or something close to this. This was a while ago I'll have to rummage around a bit to see. If this is what your looking for, let me know in this thread.
Remember the 7 Ps??--- Proper Previous Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance