Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: why my proxy's arent working the way they should?  (Read 952 times)

blackjack

why my proxy's arent working the way they should?
« on: 24 Jan 2005, 02:47:58 »
i'm working on my 2nd addon (snowboard) and something weird is happening here...something similar happens in my 1st addon to.
so i'll split the addons errors i'm having, but i guess they r somehow related.

1-RF8- when i get in rf8 (driver or gunner seat ) on a flat terrain ,everything is ok, but if the terrain is not flat ( downhill or a ridge) the driver&gunner proxy suffer a rotation, that makes the feets visible from the bottom of the vehicle.
both proxys are ofp internals. JeepDriver and T55gunner. so no custom animations here.

2-snowboard- all the same that happens with rf8, +, the driver polyogns from both legs+boots get totally deformed, in a way that it looks the guy crashed a brick wall at 200mph...
driver proxy is a custom animation that i made. i cuted a frame from an existing animation and moved/rotated both legs+boots.

so this makes me think that probably the proxys from both pbo's are not healthy at all... am i missing any propertie i need to define? well...any idea whats causing this?