Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: CUstom Faces?  (Read 664 times)

Offline OrnelP

• Members
  • "The true battlefield is within"
CUstom Faces?
« on: 23 Jan 2005, 21:09:58 »
 ??? I thought using custom faces was rather easy, but then i tried it once and it didnt seem to work, i tried looking around for just a basic custom face tutorial but was unsuccesful.  anyway, i just want to use a custom Jpeg face that i have, that is made for OFP but i dont know where to put it, or it wont work, i but it in OFP:Users:myname: then there but it wont work in game, its just shows a white custom face, and thats not it.  
IF you could help me please, its an easy question....
And i wanted to know if anyone heard anything else about the guy making New Heads fOr ofp, not just skins but totaly new heads....need info  ::)
War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it
- Deciderius Erasmus

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re:CUstom Faces?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2005, 22:13:55 »
right - i believe it is a case of going into your user options (by clicking your username at the top left of the main menu screen), choose edit, and find "custom" in the faces list. if you've saved your jpg in your users folder it should be there.

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browseon=&browsewhat=-1&catselected=-1_-1&catagory=-1&subcategory=-1_-1&numreturn=25&displayformat=0&ofpv=1&searchwhat=1&searchlevel=0&searchwhat=1&searchopts=&searchstring=faces

how to add custom faces tutorial

cheers