Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Siberia...  (Read 1158 times)

SpeznasKrot

Siberia...
« on: 22 Jan 2005, 22:54:17 »
Hello guys!
My name is Viktor, I was born in Ust-Kamtschatsk, on the half-island Kamtschatka in Siberia. I lived there 4 years, then moved to Germany.

Now I have a strong feeling to go there again, but can't afford it. Somehow that hurts me. Now I have decided to somehow recreate this whole landscape for OFP.
I' motivated as hell. And I have design experiance in Gmax, 3DsMax, Photoshop (mainly designing for MS Flightsim) but designing an OFP island is new to me.

So, maybe there is someone out there, who would like to create this island toegther with me?

Here are my ideas:

- realistic airport (I have reference fotos and videos...even of Mi-26 landing there...) :D
- realistic civillian buildings (soviet style)
- realistic landscape (thundra...high grass, very green...just beatiful...mountains)
- interesting villages / towns
- lots of stuff to discover on the island

So, you see, this is supposed to be a very special island, not the usual remake of something...

Maybe if someone is interested....

Bye!

Vik

Jakerod

Re:Siberia...
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2005, 03:42:23 »
If you have MSN Instant Messenger I can test it for you and give you advice if you use Visitor. I use buldozer to create my islands and I would be able to give you advice but not directly work on it. so add Jakerod80@hotmail.com to your msn if you have it. I could help you via email too but that would be a bit more difficult.

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2005, 02:46:39 »
The Intelligence Deopt is for recruiting. ;)

But none the same, Im happy to help, ive always wanted to get into island editng, and this coudl be the start i so hopefully need.

Rhys
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)

SpeznasKrot

« Reply #3 on: 30 Jan 2005, 16:32:31 »
Hi!
Thx for the reply! Maybe you could contact me via MSN?
vschacht@hotmail.com

Viktor