Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problems with AT Weapons  (Read 965 times)

24Gamer

Problems with AT Weapons
« on: 19 Jan 2005, 12:59:30 »
Hi, im currently working on a mission involving an attack on a convoy (as usual) and i cant get the AT weapon to lock on to any of the tanks (East soldier against M1A1), it can lock on to the destroyed vehicles but obviously that isnt any use, i was thinking it was maybe a conflict between sides (West weapon not locking onto a West Player) so i tried both East and West AT weapons, i even changed the side of the ammo crate i was picking it up from but still no luck, so my question is why isnt it working? :P

Gooner861

Re:Problems with AT Weapons
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2005, 13:46:27 »
Hmmmm dunno what cud be wrong, im making a mission now where sum ressy dudes attack a convoy of West tanks with AT weapons, worked fine for me. I'll see if i still have it to see what i did, cnt remember now.

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2005, 14:09:42 »
What AT-weapons are you using? Are you sure they can Lock on target?  ::)
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

redgun

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2005, 19:43:57 »
if you're using veteran mode, and you have not activated "auto-guide AT" that won't be able with all the launchers.

and i think the editor only runs veteran, I'm not too sure about that but I'll give it a try.

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2005, 22:00:57 »
you can manually switch it to novice by playing a mission in novice mode(just start it and quit) and then going to the editor

24Gamer

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2005, 17:40:06 »
Hmmmm dunno what cud be wrong, im making a mission now where sum ressy dudes attack a convoy of West tanks with AT weapons, worked fine for me. I'll see if i still have it to see what i did, cnt remember now.

i cant get the AT weapon to lock on to any of the tanks (East soldier against M1A1), it can lock on to the destroyed vehicles but obviously that isnt any use

just read over that sentence a couple more times ;)
and, yes, i am in cadet mode (Auto Guide AT on), it can lock on to empty vehicles just not west ones :(
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2005, 17:40:30 by 24Gamer »

redgun

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan 2005, 21:24:16 »
you're using the strela or the Carl-Gustav Launcher?

24Gamer

« Reply #7 on: 21 Jan 2005, 18:21:45 »
so i tried both East and West AT weapons, i even changed the side of the ammo crate i was picking it up from but still no luck

::)