Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Show the losts(Types etc) at the End  (Read 380 times)

Kampfkobold

Show the losts(Types etc) at the End
« on: 15 Jan 2005, 19:02:49 »
Hello,

first: sorry for my English! ::)

Second: May you give me the code for:
 I want my Flashpoint to show me a list of all Units I've lost during the mission. I use the "Chain Command Script" so I want not only the Units in my group, who are died, I want even the Casulties of the Groups, which are serving for me! It could be an "Aftermissionreport", or how it be called, where you get the casualties of your group. At that you get only the name, but what I want is, that there is the type of vehicle/Unit and there numbers of losts! You understand?  :-\

Thx,
Kampfkobold

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Show the losts(Types etc) at the End
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2005, 20:28:44 »
Well, what you can do (there are more high-tech ways but this will work just great) is to put everyone in a big array, then check each element in the array at the end of the mission and see how many that are still alive. Check out the variables and arrays tutorial in the editors depot if you want to learn about arrays.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
Re:Show the losts(Types etc) at the End
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2005, 02:50:36 »
One point to watch is that the command name returns an error for a unit that has been dead for more than a few seconds.  

So if you want to report their name you need to save this somewhere at the start of the mission.