Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Who likes doing guages?  (Read 921 times)

Offline Delta Hawk

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Who likes doing guages?
« on: 28 Jul 2004, 01:53:21 »
Hi.  I just posted information and pics about my truck on the official forums.  One of the things i mentioned is more guages and mechanical issues so if there is anybody that really, REALLY likes doing guages and mechanical things, you should have fun with this :) :)  A couple things trucks have is autoshutdown when truck has problems, shut down override, engine temp, oil temp, brake pressure, tire pressure, fifth wheel pressure, and alot of other things.  It already has a gas guage, gas indicator and back up indicator.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=a45500c23b9cbc2fe9b5a87782ce0a99;act=ST;f=54;t=41366

Kaliyuga

Re:Who likes doing guages?
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2004, 03:13:58 »
 Hey man... I posted on your thread on the BIS forums as well..

I'm way better at modelling than texturing.. but I've definately helped texture our addons.. and have all the programs.. etc..

I looked around the net a little earlier actually and was only able to find a few pics, but got a couple good ones from the inside of what looks like the same model truck as you have...

I don't think there would be too much work to do just the interior since so much has been done already.

If you want me to give it a try I'd be happy to give you some examples and see what comes of it :)