Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FN P90  (Read 1454 times)

Viking_one

FN P90
« on: 12 Mar 2004, 15:10:35 »
how do I make new weapons more specifically the FN P90 with laser torch red dot and 50 round mag  ;D

DBR_ONIX

Re:FN P90
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2004, 22:46:05 »
Find a p90, edit it in o2 (Theres tuts)
Add the stuff (Read all the tutorials you can find :))
Get the weapons config, change the names in it (Like Orig_p90 { to My_jumpedup_p90 { )Or get someone who know's config files to make one for you..

Use Make-PBO or another prog to make .pbo's, and compress the folder you put your new model and config (.cpp) file in..
Shove the pbo in the addons folder and use this addweapon "my_jumpedup_p90"
and this addmagazine "jumpedup_p90_50rnd_mag"

:D
- Ben
BTW, the laser, put a thin red cylinder on the weapon, select it, and put the texture on it (Just any red JPEG, and drag the corners over where the tube is.. Press A to get to texure mode, and B to apply texture)
BTW2All will make senses when you read BRSEB (Or what the name is.. It's linked a lot from this forum :)) tutorials!

Oh, sorry if you don't understand/know everything I've just said.. I don't know how much you know... MSN me for more help :)

Viking_one

« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2004, 15:21:10 »
uuhhh ok the only part I understand is I need a config file and a graphics editor?

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2004, 18:16:27 »
You need :
Notepad for the config (Better it a C++ editing program.. As it highlights the code better)
You deff. need O2.. http://www.flashpoint1985.com/breathe/
Get the viewer as well

Tutorials, search this board :)
Have you ever used a 3d modeling prog before (Like a cad prog?)
- Ben

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2004, 18:19:25 »
Heres the, in my opinion, the best tutorials : http://ofp.info/brsseb/
:)
It's about the only one's I've used (For add-on making, at least)

Hope this helps!
- Ben

Viking_one

« Reply #5 on: 14 Mar 2004, 01:14:26 »
nah I aint done mods for any games other than the C&C games and that was just config mods

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #6 on: 19 Mar 2004, 23:58:07 »
Well.. If you've never worked in any 3d programs..
1. Get someone else to make your weapons ;)
It's easiest :P
2. Download the trial of Rhino 3D
It's what I started out in.. I never once looked at a tutorial, and still made a few cool things
Hmm.. I wonder if you can export to 3d Studio max files.. As o2 can import these..

Yea, post in the addon ideas (But first have a quick seach for a P90, you could maybe ask who ever made it to modify it for you :))

Hmm.. I could maybe have a go a modifing an existing P90 for you, if you have MSN, contact me via that.. And I'll have a go (If you don't, email or pm me)

Good luck what ever ya do :)
- Ben