Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Little timmy gotta gun  (Read 1260 times)

Dubieman

Little timmy gotta gun
« on: 07 Feb 2004, 23:16:02 »

Okay here is my idea... :thumbsup:

This mission or campaign takes place after the Russians leave. And NATO has left except for a few remaining troops in certain places.... So your leading the Resistance army in keeping the peace on Nogovo.

Anyways a bunch of fanatics or something start stirring up civvi to take up arms and the violence escalates from small attacks to ambushes to bombings and lastly they steal a helicopter or jet and start going nuts all over the island or something.... :o

What do ya think?

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Little timmy gotta gun
« Reply #1 on: 08 Feb 2004, 23:18:59 »
I say I wanna play one of those crazed folks instead of a peacekeeper. ;D

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 09 Feb 2004, 21:35:33 »
Yeah differnt point of view I guess, I like... ;D :)

I'll include little timmy too.:hmm:

Offline Marvin

• Members
  • One day they will come
« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2004, 12:08:39 »
The only uhat resistance havent so much weapons and vehicles! (Unless you are using lot of bunching addons). Of course there could be missions where you need to steel any weapons or armored vehicles! There could be lot of interesting missions!
Is there any games than Flashpoint?

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2004, 04:56:42 »
I kinda mapped the first few missions out. :)

1.)first is the intro and all that is good

2.) You have made home in small ruins east of mirov mansion and north of frymburk and you drive to the trosky castle with a rifle in civvi clothes cause you hear something ( need idea) about the resistance guys

3.) You kill five res guys and steal papers and get out of area

4.) cutscene: shows you in your base camp reading papers for new government, you get pissed cause its not right and unfair for some reason ( insert idea)

5.) You steal ammo truck from Slapy when it drives through with no or minimum security. ( now you have spetz natz clothes but it doesn't relate to anything Russian.) You need ammo and weapons to start revolt

6.) cutscene: you convince your weirdo friends to join you and your cause and they are from frymburk for some reason, ( you grew up there)

7.) lacking special weapons like Dragonuvs, RPGs, bizons your buddies fake a big accident to make resistance solders leave the industrial factory/base to see what the explosion was. You sneak in, kill some dudes and steal trucks with or with out your buddies help. bring it back to the ruins.

8.) Not sure, another assualt or fend off res patrol from ruins, or transport supplies up north.

Eventually you do to the resistance what the res guys did to the russians except with more modern type of attacks. Suicides at first ppl ambushing res convoys at will during your mission, peasant revolts and stuff of that matter. Also maybe dealing with govt. leaders, buying them and assinations. :gunman:

My arm is outta commisson so Iotta wait like 2 monthes before i can get started, luckily i can type left handed.

Phew! :P
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2004, 04:59:21 by GuiltyRoachKilla »