Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: F.U.B.A.R.  (Read 1485 times)

Yippyfn

F.U.B.A.R.
« on: 05 Feb 2004, 12:56:24 »
I saw on ofp.gamezone.cz this morning that someone released a mission called F.U.B.A.R. with the Nogova Mine Ltd. addons in it. I went to the site and to my dismay, found it's in German. As my sister isn't around around to translate, could anyone give me another link?

Iwesshome

Re:F.U.B.A.R.
« Reply #1 on: 05 Feb 2004, 20:31:19 »
http://www.mapfact.net/129644/138440.html

Just scroll the page and you will see the links on what you need to download  ;D

Iwesshome

« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2004, 20:37:59 »
*Translated* (Free-Online Translator) http://www.freetranslation.com/

I did my best but did not add the links... I figure you will see where to click by matching the two pages together

09.08.1985 Lipeny / Nogova.  Two months after the military discussions on the remote island republic, seems to normalize itself the situation.  McBrian and Peter wants to have applied for Shult immediately after the lifting of the vacation barrier for the US-soldiers present yet in the country, a couple of day free in order let dangle at the sunny west coast by Nogava the soul.  

They had good fortune and belong now to the first US-soldier stationed on Nogavoa, that come into the enjoyment of the vacation regulation.  They wait full impatience with some civil passengers, for which arrival of the Chinook-Helikopters, that it brings at its vacation plotted.  

Lasting of the war was destroyed almost the total infrastructure of the civil aviation.  The air traffic on the island expires yet expressed improvises therefore and so be surprised both soldier also not that in its military machine also some civil passengers are conveyed.  

Already shortly after the start, the weather situation changes represents sudden, what kind of nogovische island world no peculiarity.  The pilot of the Chinook changes Routiniert its course in order to fly not middle into a raising thunderstorm.  Yet already the first squalls grasp the gigantic Helikopter that at the same time doubtful durchgerüttelt becomes.  An especially violent squall strikes regular against the hull of the Helikopters and at the same time the internal radar installation is destroyed.  To bring orientation lot tried the pilot the machine out of the direct dangers zone.  

After some hours, the weather calms finally again and the gigantic Chinook Helikopter screws itself now always tightly at high mountain cliff past.  The machine seems come off far of the course to be and is probably in that the fissured, not developed north-part of the island.  Suddenly a piercing warning sound in the cabins room sounds.  A motor of the Chinook loses oil.  Spirits present the pilot shows tries its passengers on to jump off out of the Helikopter, during he the machine on a suggested rock plateau notzulanden..  

OFP-version 1.92 Addons BISCamel (appeared once to 1.91) BarackenAddon / Thehkpackbase / BERETTA92

There is following Addons on our Addon-side below: editorupdate175noe / EDITORUPDATE102 / EDITORUPGRADE1
OBJECTS1 / objects 2 / objects 4

There is Lesters Reallight on the Realplay-Map side

DMX_PilotNH in the Addon download-pack kkb_gate in the Addon download-pack Miningveh in the Addon download-pack

Other this mission originally thought was the new enemy as an Intro-mission for the Mapfact-campaign.  Praise & criticism would ask in this
Thread post

Concretes-Tester jos commentary the OneManGang a hand has knew for the arrangement of realistic scenarios in missions we already and F.U.B.A.R. belongs with security to its best.  The Map is not to be seen in the row of the missions, that shine through costly Sript-Specials, but rather OneManGang creates to bring it a real Adventure feeling into its Map and shows therewith impressively that with OFP not only purely military Maps effectively can be transferred.  

The action in F.U.B.A.R. is not especially extensive because it was thought originally as one by two Intro-missions for our campaign.  The campaign is not realized, reported how we already some time ago, but grew us the protagonists in F.U.B.A.R. so at the heart that with security one, if several continuations will not emerge.  Contact download / F.U.B.A.R.  3.95 MB downloads / Addons 1.92 MB

Yippyfn

« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2004, 02:42:00 »
Hey, thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the help.  :D