Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Some new toys for boys... and girls  (Read 44826 times)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Some new toys for boys... and girls
« Reply #225 on: 15 Mar 2003, 21:31:44 »
 ;D you crazy f00ker you!

:o oh, we have a party going on back home righ now, gotta go back & pretend I enjoy myself.  :-X as if it wouldn't be 10 times more fun to fiddle around w/ ofp stuff instead of hosting a family party  :P ;D

Expect a PM tomorrow, BM (a PM for BM)  :-* 8) and DO use a gun!  :)
 ;D

asmodeus

« Reply #226 on: 16 Mar 2003, 00:34:11 »
COOOOOL!!!
 :)
lol Tomby!  I know how you feel sometimes...   ::)  

That sucks that you had comp probs, glad it all worked out!  (sometimes the best solution is a good sledge hammer)   ;)

This will be great to finally be able to check these addons out!   8)

Asmo

(Am I dreaming?  Is it really that close to being here??  If I am dreaming, why the hell isn't Jessica Alba or Natalie Portman here?)   ::)   :P   :P   ;D

supergruntsb78

« Reply #227 on: 17 Mar 2003, 14:50:21 »
thats like ... a realy good question  maybe you dont dream about them although i cant pretend why you should not dream about those 2  :P

great to hear its comming along with the bikers  i am still waiting on these evil mother.......  ;)

they will create havoc on the malden islands  ;D

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #228 on: 18 Mar 2003, 09:48:52 »
@ tomb - if u r looking 4 hostin - i can host u on ma own webspace ;D (as long as u release it dis year  ::))

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #229 on: 21 Mar 2003, 13:43:03 »
Good idea, lcd, as BM seems to be all f**ked up in his very mind  :) ( ;D ) but I only have 21 megs of uncompressed bullsh*t and NO O2, so you'll have to do me a favor & compress it  :P ::) I can't model for crap, I just do textures & cpp's so I wouldn't even know how to install/open O2 or binbat to get those p3d's compressed  :-X ;D

Let's hope for some sparetime this weekend (I work alot these weeks so I'm practically never online, sorry but thats how things are back home - gotta earn those bucks right?!)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #230 on: 21 Mar 2003, 23:41:19 »
21  :o :wow:

i can compress (u meen pbo it right ?) it but u wil have 2 send it 2 oder email cuz yahoo only allow me 2 have 4 MB  >:( IMme 2 give u email wen u r ready 2 send (i can host ny file till 50 MB size ;D)

just do it fast ;D (and b online more ;))

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

PiNs_Da_Smoka

« Reply #231 on: 26 Mar 2003, 04:21:27 »
6 days...... ;)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #232 on: 27 Mar 2003, 18:38:09 »
I think they'll kick pinnie to Iraq  ::)

...and ol' Saddam will die from the fog of smoked weed, hanging all over Baghdad!  ;D

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #233 on: 28 Mar 2003, 00:31:04 »
Nice almost there can't wait  ;)
I think they'll kick pinnie to Iraq  ::)

...and ol' Saddam will die from the fog of smoked weed, hanging all over Baghdad!  ;D

off topic :afro:
That would be a big lost hope pin get kicked to holland so I can take the weed from him ;D

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #234 on: 10 Jul 2003, 03:14:19 »

::)

??? *is this out ?!*  ???

:D Yup!  Thats right, work is still on - and now with our last resort  :o the EC team! :noo:  ;D

With special care & recipies from ancient indians, the TMCM pack might just see the light of day within a month or before!

::) Tomb is on his hollidays and is too drunk ATM to even TOUCH editors like NotePad,
so more professional (read: sober) human beings are working their asses off now to get those wheels ready for the gang!  8) ;D

Stay tombed for updates in about a week from now!  :-* :toocool:

(meanwhile, you guys can read this whole thread  ::) that should keep ya busy for about a week or so...)  ;D
or click [url removed]Final_Spray.jpg]HERE[/url] and [url removed]Troublemakers_MC_Malden.jpg]HERE[/url] and [url removed]another_one.jpg]HERE[/url] and [url removed]MAIN2.jpg]HERE[/url] and [url removed]MeanMutha_GimmeDatCar.jpg]HERE[/url] or [url removed]Woohoo.jpg]HERE[/url] and on my sig. below to see pictures
if you are new to this thread.  :-*

:booty:

« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2003, 19:50:53 by Tomb »

Black Magic

« Reply #235 on: 12 Jul 2003, 08:58:27 »
Tomb you big hunk of man you, the second I return to OFPEC (hooray for holidays) you hit BM with a PM (hehe). Danke schon. :)

When you say your last resort is the EC team, do you mean Engineer Corps? Or Everon Cartel? Or Edna Crabapple (Simpson's teacher)? :-X

Anywho, packs looking mighty sexy, but, and I know I've asked this before, are we still going to get the token black guy and the white trailer? I made a neat little racing/stunt MP map some time back that me and a few mates play, and I look forward to whacking these violent, low down, no good degenerates in their. What kind of weapons are these guys gonna be packing? And what's the max speed on your bikes? And what would one need to do to, oh, I dunno, prove himself to join the ranks of TMCM? I once stole a free sample in the supermarket, so I'm real gangsta, does that it cut it with you? 8)

"Stay tombed for updates in about a week from now!" - hah that's a good one, actually, nah, it isn't. ::)

Later Tomb you stoopid B-Mot. :-*
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2003, 09:04:45 by Black Magic »

asmodeus

« Reply #236 on: 12 Jul 2003, 11:43:42 »
Hey there BM!   ;D

I'm not sure, but I think Tomb might be on vacation?  Mebbe not yet...  

I can answer a question for ya though.  He meant Edna Crabapple!   :o   :P  Nah, the Everon Cartel.   ;)

It definately does look and sound mighty sexy indeed!   ;D  Props to Tomby and Klink for the nice work they've done!  

:cheers:

Asmo

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #237 on: 12 Jul 2003, 11:46:45 »
not that far away - but on the holli's allright (and drunk 24/7)  8) ::) ;D

an' yeah, its the cartel :noo:  ;D

BronzeEagle

« Reply #238 on: 30 Jul 2003, 16:38:39 »
Maybe someone could make a bar stool addon like jahve's chair addon was made.  So you can go into the bar and deliver justice to these biker punks.  If only they were streetbikes.  You know, the city version of biker gangs......  

swift88

« Reply #239 on: 31 Jul 2003, 09:35:54 »
im not sure if u have seen the hienakein advert where its i think danish ppl walking around the shop, when the man asks if theres any thing else than heiny? well i say that because tombs picture looks a little similar to that. HEHEHE
[img removed]Troublemakers_MC_Malden.jpg[/img].
just to add that i cant spell hienakien............lol, because im british  ;D