Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Downloading an island editor  (Read 1277 times)

Skorp1on

Downloading an island editor
« on: 03 Dec 2003, 21:10:29 »
I previously tried to download visitor from a website other than OFPEC. It turns out that the whole thing was in Czech or something, ::) anyone know where I can get it, preferably from this site. (I'm probably going blind but I can't find one)  ;)

m21man

Re:Downloading an island editor
« Reply #1 on: 03 Dec 2003, 21:12:21 »
Nope, the only version currently available is in Czech. Use WrpTool if you can't stand looking at all the Czech :P .

Skorp1on

« Reply #2 on: 03 Dec 2003, 21:26:17 »
Ok, thanks for your help, i'm off to make a really badly made quick-fix island! :D

Offline Gielovic

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2004, 21:44:26 »
chechz isnt' that difficult :P
kiddin, if you use it for some time it isn't annoying
visitor is the best island-editor around 8) ;D

m21man

« Reply #4 on: 11 Jan 2004, 22:45:28 »
visitor is the best island-editor around
At some things, I assume it's better than WrpTool. At other things, WrpTool is probably better than Visitor (For instance, WrpTool is in English ::) ).

Jakerod

« Reply #5 on: 12 Jan 2004, 23:10:30 »
the stuf in visitor that is in czech u hardly ever use, and the stuff that you do use that is in czech is easy to remember cuz all you need to know is (5th one down means blabla, 6th one means blabla) u dont even have to know the words just the order they go in.

m21man

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jan 2004, 04:47:10 »
the stuf in visitor that is in czech u hardly ever use, and the stuff that you do use that is in czech is easy to remember cuz all you need to know is (5th one down means blabla, 6th one means blabla) u dont even have to know the words just the order they go in.
I'll be sticking with my WrpTool (I've done a lot with it, maybe I'll release my island soon ;D ).
« Last Edit: 14 Jan 2004, 04:47:38 by m21man »