Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ghosts. Woo-ooo-ooo. Boo!  (Read 558 times)

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
Ghosts. Woo-ooo-ooo. Boo!
« on: 30 Sep 2003, 03:24:17 »
I made a mission in the editor and about half way through I jumped into my challenger I tank in preview and had a look round at my handywork. All seemed well so I removed the Challenger as it was not needed, and completed building the mission.
Some days later during a clean-up of my addons folder I decided that I no longer wanted the Challenger so I deleted the addon file.
Now, to my dismay whenever I try to play the before mentioned mission, Flashpoint asks for the absent Challenger addon and won't let me play the mission. There is not a Challenger in the bleeding mission!
Please tell me what's happening. This is affecting most of my missions, with various addons.
Cheers.
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Homefry31464

Re:Ghosts. Woo-ooo-ooo. Boo!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2003, 03:33:57 »
Look in the mission.sqm file and delete the line about the challenger.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2003, 11:29:17 »
Note the mission.sqm has 3 sections listing addons:  one at the top for the mission and two others lower down for the intro and outro if you have them.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2003, 01:11:12 »
That's done it cheers guys.
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."