Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Q's, Q's, and more Q's  (Read 426 times)

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
Q's, Q's, and more Q's
« on: 28 Sep 2003, 20:29:44 »
Hi all , couple of questions here - can anyone help please ?

1. - I have recengtly introduced some music into an intro of mine - it was working perfectly yesterday but today it is not working - IE no sound.. u can hear the file begin and a noise comes as if it has just ended like... wird hey ?

2.-  A Commander takes off from a base on Everon and gets taken to another base to the north - while in transport the base that the commander has left gets assulated by unkown forces - how do i get these unkown forces to attack the base when the pilot is at a certain part of the flight plan ? (Synching maybe ?)

Is that enuf detail guys ?

Rhys
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Q's, Q's, and more Q's
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2003, 22:11:36 »

A Commander takes off from a base on Everon... and ...while in transport
the base that the commander has left gets assulated by unkown forces

how do i get these unkown forces to attack the base when the pilot is at a certain part of the flight plan

Rhys

Hey matey!  :-* :D

:) dunno man, a trigger I guess. set the axis a to some 70 and b to 800 (heh) and then press & hold down the SHIFT button while you turn (press fire button & drag with mouse) the trigger in the right direction. This way the plane WILL fly into the trigger and will launch the attack (as follows) :

Once created, the trigger should B grouped to the plane, so hit F2 ("groups") and drag a line from trigg to plane/pilot.
 :thumbsup: This way, only the plane can fire the trigger right?!  Now, hit F6 and drag a synchronization line between the trigger and the attack waypoint.

Do it this way:
Make a HOLD wp for the enemy, put it right in front of the squad(s). Then create all their attack wp's.
And then hit F6, drag a line from the HOLD wp to trigger. Oh, and make it a SWITCH type of trigger.

yea, that'll do I recon.  :P

========

About the sound crap - ask HERE on the sound & music board, m8  :-*

later
« Last Edit: 28 Sep 2003, 22:15:57 by Tomb »

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
Re:Q's, Q's, and more Q's
« Reply #2 on: 29 Sep 2003, 17:26:11 »
Hye - thx dude - much appreciated - i shall try it ut and let you know asap ;D

About the music thingy - all asked over at the right place ;D

Rhys
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)