Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BIS Models  (Read 878 times)

ffsb23

BIS Models
« on: 22 Aug 2003, 21:43:39 »
hey i'm new to this addon making thing and was wondering is their anyway to edit the BIS original models using o2 and buldozer? ???

thanks for ur help... ;D

ffsb23

Re:BIS Models
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2003, 21:45:23 »
sorry forgot to say when i de PBO them i try and load them with o2 and it says theres an error and it can't do it.

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2003, 09:02:26 »
Models on the CDs are in a format you cannot read. You can edit the demo models that came with the v0.36 demo however.

Do a search for demo models and you will find a URL. A few people have them available on line.
'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore

BoonieRat

« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2003, 12:51:45 »
I'm new as well ;) . Does this include just retexturing them?. I'd like to tweak the textures for the BIS models up a bit so they're not so blurry. Not a whole new texture set, just sharpen them up in paint shop or something...
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2003, 12:52:02 by BoonieRat »

Skaven

« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2003, 14:35:11 »
No it doesn't include textures, you can change all textures from BIS, however the models as stated above is another story, only the models from the first beat can be opened in O2  ;)

TMan10K

« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2003, 20:43:00 »
If you look below on the list, might be on page 2 now, I made a post about the BIS textures, and how to get them to work.

To get the BIS models, download the demo ones, as they are still in MLOD format (un-binerized).
I would like to know why the BIS textures don't work.

I have de-PBOed data.pbo and Data3d.pbo and even copied a copy of the textures needed to the addon directory and changed the paths which the textures lead to, but they still appear white in Buldozer.