Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New animations  (Read 758 times)

Offline Zayfod

• ECP Team
  • Llama, softest natural fibre in the world.
New animations
« on: 10 Jul 2003, 08:40:30 »
This is a small field and yet very much needed.

Ive posted this here because I would like people to post completed animations only-- with links. If you have made any above average animations (primarily for soldiers) but other types would be cool to hear about too, please post them here.

If you are near completion of an animation or know of one about to be released--please also post here.  ;D

Cheers

Zay out
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......an I'm all outta bubble gum!"

Coporal_Punishment

Re:New animations
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2003, 16:01:59 »
Hey new animations would be cool, the best place for new animations I suppoe would be pacific front mod, but i44 looks like their doing new animations to but I believe you won't get these addons until the mod has completed their works.

See the problem is this when you make a new animation you can't assign a new key for your designated animation and also makeing animations is alot of work unless you use motion capturing technology which could cost you quite a bit.

Offline Zayfod

• ECP Team
  • Llama, softest natural fibre in the world.
Re:New animations
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2003, 02:13:55 »
the best place for new animations I suppoe would be pacific front mod,

Yer Ive just been there, looks interesting :)

this when you make a new animation you can't assign a new key for your designated animation

Could u explain this a bit further? Keep in mind tho, that Im not after a tutorial on how to make one :)

Do u mean that if u wanna include a new, say death animation, then one of the existing death animations has to be dropped so u can fit the new one in?

is alot of work unless you use motion capturing technology which could cost you quite a bit.

Agreed, hence this post ;D

But I know its pos without motion capture equipment, the maker just has to be very patient and have a real eye for detail.

LCD. U out there? I think LCD made a couple, kicking a ball or sumthing?

« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2003, 02:15:36 by Zayfod »
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......an I'm all outta bubble gum!"