Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: F-15 Eagle (ON Topic or i'll lock it myself!)  (Read 6905 times)

Deadsoldier

Re:F-15 Eagle (ON Topic or i'll lock it myself!)
« Reply #30 on: 09 Dec 2002, 21:50:16 »
thats 13 mb after being compressed REAL well. This zip file was 22mb 1st.

cheers

Matt

« Reply #31 on: 09 Dec 2002, 23:43:45 »
 13 meg and well worth it  :) This is a great addon
Well done great work

ofp..hahha

« Reply #32 on: 10 Dec 2002, 00:53:52 »
Thanks.

Now Prepare for the MIG-29 That deadsoldier and I are going to make next.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #33 on: 10 Dec 2002, 14:50:35 »
Sweetness a Mig-29 It'll go really well against the F-15E I was wondering weather you people can make a pilot with an oxygen mask ???

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #34 on: 11 Dec 2002, 06:50:18 »
wow i just downloaded this and its so awesome good work fellas :thumbsup:

HotShot

« Reply #35 on: 11 Dec 2002, 19:02:32 »
Nice addon, the nuclear bomb wipes out the whole island... i think... sweet! ;D  But do you think you could add some background noise to the cockpit? Its only a little thing, and not worth releaseing a whole new version for but it doesn't seem right with out engine noise. Just a comment. But great work all the same. :thumbsup:

Vyper

« Reply #36 on: 12 Dec 2002, 00:38:39 »
Yea, I like the idea of a quiter c0ckpit sound but none at all seems a lil extreem!

The plane flies real nice, weapon load outs are good, very good!

2 small complaints though

1. I can't remember the name i'm afraid but the bombs that have the air brakes (scuse my niavity on this one! I'ma  chopper person!).....if you lock onto a target and fire at any distance....they always overshoot the target by 30 odd meters.....this makes them relitivly useless......I don't think its just you though because a lot of lock on bombs i have on addons do this.....is it an unreprable game engine fault or what?

2. The Nuke.....nice as i'm sure it is its pretty much useless......You can't be closer than 2000 meters by my testing which means you can't see whatever explosion there might be....It also means you have to really put your foot down and get out of there before you get anihalated! Can you make it just a really big bomb so we can actually see it!?!?!

Oh yea, there is infact 3!

3. With the sidewinders.....i love the sounds, but impact sounds always come about 5 - 10 seconds after they actually hit their target......so i'm flying on just forgetting my last kill when i hear it all over again!

These are all pretty small points...

I have found NOTHING wrong with the actualy plane...its almost perfect!

Vyper

Navy Captain

« Reply #37 on: 12 Dec 2002, 05:58:09 »
I have 1 suggestion, the speed brake on F-15's are retractable, and is centered just above the 2 engines. They are not placed on the WING! ;D Anyways, I don't know if this is an engine related thing, but i noticed on every plane the speedbrakes are on the wings. It might be a BIS thing. But the only airplanes with speedbrakes on wings ingame are the original OFP planes, the A10, and SU25, by the way have you considered making a decent F-16, or the F-15C model, the light gray Air Interseptor variation. But what I would like the most right now would be an A-6 Intruder.THX :thumbsup:

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #38 on: 13 Dec 2002, 00:35:41 »
3. With the sidewinders.....i love the sounds, but impact sounds always come about 5 - 10 seconds after they actually hit their target......so i'm flying on just forgetting my last kill when i hear it all over again!

Actualy, I that isn't a Problem, it's a good thing, because in reality, depending on where you are and how fast you are going, you'll see the Flash Several Seconds before you hear the Sound, I don't Know if you're in the US and know anything about Baseball but if you watch a game and you're in the way way  Back you'll hear the Crack of the Bat after you see the Batter hit the Ball but since you're only about 100 or so Meters from the Batter, it won't be that Dramatic a Difference. hope that helps  ;)

Bosniarat

« Reply #39 on: 13 Dec 2002, 01:48:19 »
I have just one Problem with the F-15, the GBU-12s. I use the Laser Designatior to paint the target and tell the F-15 To attack the target but It comes back with a Negaitave Can not attack. Whats going on? It does that with all of the Modded aircraft, From Ashs A-10 to the Tornado. is there something that you can do about that?
HOOOAAH
Rangers Lead the Way!

ofp..hahha

« Reply #40 on: 13 Dec 2002, 05:47:59 »
This is an F-15E and is made to be able to attack targets by itself no laser designation needed unless chosen, the f 15e uses lantern pods as you will see on our f 15e which the gunner uses to obtain its target.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #41 on: 13 Dec 2002, 06:14:33 »
Nice plane NAA Us Marine  ;)
By the way what happend to your Aircraft Carrier ???
You told it will be ready before christmas any progress new pictures release date ???

Deadsoldier

« Reply #42 on: 15 Dec 2002, 01:14:57 »
I have 1 suggestion, the speed brake on F-15's are retractable, and is centered just above the 2 engines. They are not placed on the WING! ;D Anyways, I don't know if this is an engine related thing, but i noticed on every plane the speedbrakes are on the wings. It might be a BIS thing. But the only airplanes with speedbrakes on wings ingame are the original OFP planes, the A10, and SU25, by the way have you considered making a decent F-16, or the F-15C model, the light gray Air Interseptor variation. But what I would like the most right now would be an A-6 Intruder.THX :thumbsup:

yes we know the speed brake is on top....i know planes real good, and yes its an OFP engine issue.. i even modelled the speedbrake on it...but then OFP engine wont let it work. so until BIS fix it, then the breake is ready to work.

cheers

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #43 on: 15 Dec 2002, 01:46:10 »
Was the 1.75 OFP/Res version of the F-15E ever released? If not, can you give an ETA?
« Last Edit: 15 Dec 2002, 01:46:46 by Ferret Fangs »