Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Landrover 110  (Read 51350 times)

DeLiltMon

Re:Landrover 110
« Reply #150 on: 24 Oct 2002, 13:13:10 »
I don't think they'd want to buy this SA80 either  ;)

lol. gonna print the and mount it with the photo.

Don't want a Royal Marine lid though  :P. Knowing my luck, if they made a film of my life it'd be Mel Gibson in the title role and not me. (Follow it - it's irony)

waits patiently for release (of landrover, not kooky's "special" fire extinguisher)
I'll see what I can do about gettin them changed, I've got the SA80 from the bunker pack now too so there'll be no muzell flash either  ;)
Otherwise you could always write FREEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! on it  ;D
« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2002, 13:15:50 by DeLiltMon »

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #151 on: 24 Oct 2002, 14:00:25 »
lilty good one!!!!

Its coming together nicely, very nicely....

Dave grohl/ god? meh!
Ozzy, yes oZZy!!!!!mwahaha! wait no..HendRiX!!!!!

undecided...

on topic: I'm not going to ask you how long as it drivers you nuts but as long as it turns up around the same time as the nam pack 2 ill become an ofp recluse for a while. May even not drink any beer....(doubt it... ;D)

Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #152 on: 24 Oct 2002, 15:17:08 »
Davies, you blasphemous dog! If I had the time/energy to spare, I'd draw up the hierarchy of my new religion (The Church of Grohl-Foo) and then, when I rule the world and it is the recognised world religion, I might just have you crucified on a giant Flying V alongside Sum41 and Blink182, probably The Hives and Slipknot. But then again, if I was ruler of the world, I'd be busy implementing cool laws like all the cute girls in my college being forbidden to wear more material than a handkerchief. And making the global anthem Do the Evolution by Pearl Jam. Meh.  :-\

ON-TOPIC

HurryHurryHurryHurryHurryHurryHurryHurryHurry Lilty! I need this Landy more than I need beer, oxygen, a girlfriend and a further education.

Offline woofer

• Members
  • Honi Sout Qui Mal Y Pense
« Reply #153 on: 25 Oct 2002, 00:08:37 »
Woofer, it's a good job you took up playing flashpoint after you met those Ruskies, or you might have just shot them where they stood for a quick 800 points  ;D

Nah. All my so called mates would have wasted me long before for killing fr... erm french comrades in arms.

I see there's a bedford back in production - wacky races anyone? the louder you scream, the faster we go!

I'm going to join in the great quest to bring britain to ofp. I can contribute by o2ing a...

...norwegian container (contains tea not foreign visitors)

Now who's going to do a green goddess?
« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2002, 00:28:17 by woofer »

DeLiltMon

« Reply #154 on: 25 Oct 2002, 11:37:06 »
Mmmmmm tea now there's an idea - GARY PUT THE BLOODY KETTLE ON! oops I meant to say that not type it.

I think a Norwegian would be very much appreciated, I'm sure the mission makers at Hoffman's Luck could add the odd tea break cut scene  ;)

As for the Green Goddess I may give it a go, I was considering doing a Stolly after I've finished the Landies, you never know I may do both I reckon I should be abl to model a lot faster now that I've got an idea of what I'm doing  :D

Mr_Shady

« Reply #155 on: 25 Oct 2002, 17:30:35 »
the louder you scream, the faster we go!

That made me laugh for about ten minutes straight... heh heh... ha ha.... bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha....... aaaaaah.....

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #156 on: 26 Oct 2002, 17:47:41 »
dirty dirty foo fighters ;D

Could have been worse he should rejoin queens of the stone age   8)
they were fucking awesome live with him behind the skins....

Also this owns Viking has created a new sas pack of soldiers i havent tried them yet
hopefully somone makes the paras or the SBS
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

teeps

« Reply #157 on: 26 Oct 2002, 21:04:52 »
Vikings units are OK, but no pistol support  :(

PFC_Mike

« Reply #158 on: 27 Oct 2002, 08:53:42 »
sweet...

What's wrong with the Hives though? I don't like slipknot, and Blink and Sum41 bring back unpleasant memories of freshman year....I hate going to a school with a good football team.
Cross country- that's a real sport.

It's a commonly known fact that 75% of the US population supports a war against Saddam Hussein.
90% supports a war on Chirac and all those damn snail-eating frenchies.

UK plus (most of) it's former colonies all the way, they are stadning up to terror while most of western europe cowers and blames the victims.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #159 on: 27 Oct 2002, 13:25:35 »
Here's the new version of the pic, I've used Bibmi's paras this time - there's not exactly much choice in the way of Brit units at the moment  :(

Gonna try and get the LODs done today - this texturing lark has got me head in the shed so I'm gonna rip chunks out of it all in the name of detail ;)

Mr_Shady

« Reply #160 on: 27 Oct 2002, 14:46:41 »
@ Davies:

Yes. QOTSA and Dave Grohl is like beer and chips... perfect together.... *goes for some beer and chips* That was the best gig I've ever been to... not hard when the last one was The Offspring...  :-[ Oh, and I just got the new Foos album, and it's not that good, frankly. Ah well, back to Pearl Jam, QOTSA and *cough* Less Than Jake *cough*

@PFC Mike:

The Hives are pants. Sorry. Better than Sum41 and all that cr@p but still steamy poo.

@DeLiltMon:

I'll gladly give you a VC in the clan if you finish this Landy anytime soon...

ugotapanda

« Reply #161 on: 27 Oct 2002, 15:01:32 »
:D I'm waiting reaaaaaaaal anxious like for this 'un! I'm sure it'll be fantasmico when it's finally released!

Off Topic: Meh, new Foo's album grew on meh and I'm going to see them twice in 1 weekend at Wembley Arena anyway...

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #162 on: 27 Oct 2002, 15:18:15 »
Hurry up DeLiltMon finnish this baby and than start on a open version of the landy with a machinegun on it that is the version I love to see for long time make the open version desert camo and put the reserve wheel on the back this time 2 big antennas on back

DeLiltMon

« Reply #163 on: 27 Oct 2002, 21:11:43 »
Just been trying to add some mass to the geometry LOD and I had a thought, how much does a Landrover wheel actually weigh? I've got the overall weight from the LR website (1920kg empty 3050kg full) but no idea how much of that is the wheels  :-\

DeLiltMon

« Reply #164 on: 27 Oct 2002, 22:37:38 »
Got the wheels sorted out and now it goes places instead of just sitting there revving, I'm using the config.cpp from brrsseb's tutorial for now and it can do this, slowly but it does it  :D: