Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ultimate sound Q?  (Read 803 times)

Flapje

Ultimate sound Q?
« on: 13 Apr 2003, 13:37:45 »
Ok, here I go. I know how to use custom sounds in your mission using the description.ext and all works fine.

BUT

Me and my buddy SharkDog are busy with making campaigns. So if you want to have the same music in 2 different missions you will have to have the song in both missionfolders. And when you want to use it in 3 missions... well, this will make the size grow and grow until you may eventually have a 40mb download (all thanks to the music).

The question is: is there a way to add the sound to your music FOREVER? Like BIS did with the resistance tracks and the normal tracks etc. that you can use.

Very many thanks in advance :P

Flapje and SharkDog

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
Re:Ultimate sound Q?
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2003, 13:42:08 »
you can create a music folder in your campaign folder, and in your campaigns description.ext (where you put all the campiagn details) put the music classes in that, then it will be available to all the missions in the campaign. Or you can check a thread below this and put your music in a seperate pbo in the addons folder.

Flapje

« Reply #2 on: 13 Apr 2003, 13:48:21 »
omg, thanks a lot for the fast reply :o never thought this would be possible... thanks again

dre

« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2003, 17:09:11 »
omg, thanks a lot for the fast reply :o never thought this would be possible... thanks again
lalala