Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Rah-66 Comanche Helicopter goes to ballistic studios.  (Read 3867 times)

Bishop

Hereby I tell you that my RAH-66 model will now be taken over by Tigershark and Scorpio. Hereby they agree of giving me full credit for my model.

-Bishop

Bishop

Re:Rah-66 Comanche Helicopter goes to ballistic studios.
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2002, 17:30:24 »
Also try not to edit the textures (to much) and also dont change the model to much.

Thanks.

-Bishop

Bishop

« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2002, 17:44:36 »
This is how it currently looks like: see the attachment.

(P.S: Scorpio, these are the new textures...)

Bishop

« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2002, 17:46:10 »
And Screen2.jpg

(see attachment)

Scorpio

« Reply #4 on: 25 Oct 2002, 18:28:12 »
dude, you gotta post these messages somewhere else than a massive public forums such as ofpec  ;) PM me and Tigershark when posting messages.

Chomps

« Reply #5 on: 08 Nov 2002, 05:54:54 »
BAS is becoming one of those big corporate conglomorates of the addon industry, completely swallowing up today's "Ma and Pop's" small addon makers.  Soon they will own all of Operation Flashpoint, but first they need a corporate logo which looks ominously facist.  :-\

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:30:13 »
It's not like there is money involved, it's like the Borg in Star Trek, "We Are Ballistic Addon Studios, you will be assimilated, Resistance is Futile" but BAS does Good Work, and it's not like they Forced Bishop into working with BAS, it was his choice. but I would like to see some UPDATES!!!! and BAS is mostly Choppers

Eviscerator

« Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2002, 14:29:32 »
BAS is becoming one of those big corporate conglomorates of the addon industry, completely swallowing up today's "Ma and Pop's" small addon makers.  Soon they will own all of Operation Flashpoint, but first they need a corporate logo which looks ominously facist.  :-\

'Ma and Pops' addon makers probably spend about twice as long making the addon, because mainly they are still learning some areas, when they join ballistics we have a pretty large team that has been addon making for quite a while, so they can just ask and have near enough every question answered somewhere near instantly, apart from the meaning of life, that one would take a couple of days :) and i believe the only person to be 'swallowed up' was bishop, bibmi offered his soldiers to BAS as he wanted there to be one big quality US special forces addon and also time constraints were factored in too i think.

Bishop

« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2002, 14:56:07 »
Erm.. I wasn't swallowed up either... I just wanted my RAH-66 to be perfect. And I just know it can't be like that until BAS got his magic hands on it.

-Bishop

Chomps

« Reply #9 on: 26 Nov 2002, 04:52:55 »
It was a joke, guys, I really doubt a game addon group would adopt a facist logo.  ;)  Relax, I love what Ballistic is doing.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #10 on: 28 Nov 2002, 09:15:23 »
"Yeah! Fachists Bite Big time!  :D "
        -quote from Happy Bunny
Happy Bunny is funny! and BAS does not "Bite" at all
but I would like to see some UPDATES!!! has this Chopper Crashed?

Bishop

« Reply #11 on: 29 Nov 2002, 17:17:06 »
Crashed? Not quite... I'll update some screenies soon...

Scorpio

« Reply #12 on: 29 Nov 2002, 19:21:34 »
The RAH-66 needed some extra details to be added on. Bishop is updating it, so as soon as i get it...I'll get it ingame as soon as possible.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #13 on: 30 Nov 2002, 04:54:14 »
Gnarly, I'm Lookin' Forward to it!  :D

Bishop

« Reply #14 on: 30 Nov 2002, 16:37:48 »
Scorpio, I got it ingame and flying already! Only need your help for some minor details and how to make it perfect!

By the way, don't release the model once you have it until I say you can ok? So I give the final word...