Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Objects in Wrpedit...  (Read 1166 times)

xenmastermatt

Objects in Wrpedit...
« on: 19 Jan 2003, 23:51:39 »
HOW IN THE @#$@#$ DO I PUT THEM IN THERE?

this is really starting to get to me, when i go to add on the option is grayed out..why?

xenmastermatt

Re:Objects in Wrpedit...
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2003, 01:02:01 »
do i have an old old version or is there just one version? someone please

Actron

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2003, 06:01:08 »
Dont realy understand what you mean grayed out.

IN Wrpedit if you want to add a object , just double click (leftmouse) on your map ,
you then should get a dialog panel"insert new object" press the browse button . scroll down to Data3d folder click that, then you should get a list of  ojects "p3d" extension. highlit seomthing that will work like ammostore2.p3d .  it will just highlite, dont worry just select ok button . you will then be back at the dialog "insert new object"
make sure fit to ground is checked. select ok.  you should now see a grey box on your map .  if you want to see it  slect camera tab under the objects tab . select  "set by mouse" click on map once . now hit f9 . you should see the ammostore2 building .
watch out zooming to close in preview .  

probably not what you wanted to know. but hope it helps.

if you want to select a object so it shows in selected list  hold shift key , while you drag and hold(left) mouse you shold get a green box. and it will be listed in selected object list . with that you candelete, which is smae as crtldel  but has a warning first.
below that is a list of object you have loaded. there you can right click and remove unsued or duplicates.

thats about all i know.  as far as objects.
Happy island maken!

OH wrpedit public beta 0.93

« Last Edit: 22 Jan 2003, 06:01:51 by Actron »

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2003, 22:02:46 »
err, since all OFPInternals projects is put on hold there is only WRPEdit v.0.93...
so u can only have that one...at least i haven't heard about any new version...

Garcia