Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Russian Fighter/Bomber Aircraft  (Read 1013 times)

Tactician

Russian Fighter/Bomber Aircraft
« on: 19 Nov 2002, 17:00:19 »
As I browse through lists of vehicle and aircraft addons, I notice an abundance of western strike aircraft (OV-10 Bronco, F-16, other American and British jets) and a lack of eastern aircraft, aside from a few Su25 reskins.  I'm no military historian so I don't know what kind of aircraft Russia used back in 1985, but it would be cool if I had something to compete against the Bronco bomber in a multiplayer mission.

Anyone know of an already-completed addon like this, or willing to take on the project?

STGN

Re:Russian Fighter/Bomber Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2002, 17:54:36 »
I think there is a Mig-29 someplase.
STGN

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2002, 19:45:37 »
There will soon be an Su-34 "Platypus" fighter-bomber. It's being done by the same guys who have done the absolutely smashing F-15E Strike Eagle that will soon be all the rage here. I'm beta-testing for them, and I can honestly say it's the best fast-mover in the game. What's really great is it's not completely unballancing, and is not so fast as to be completely rediculous. I was quite skeptical at first, but there is a place for high-end fighter-bombers in the game.
Anyway their Su-34 will be just as good, if not better.
Just stay tuned...

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2002, 18:36:10 »
This link will take you to a MIG29 ready to downloadhttp://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=226This link from the same website will take you to a Atonov transport Russian Plane, really cool addon by the way, no weapons on this one, but its really good.http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=394
I'm sure its lots more to come.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!