Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Any reference guide on each tools in oxygen?  (Read 1419 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Any reference guide on each tools in oxygen?
« on: 05 Oct 2002, 16:03:29 »
Hi guyz.  Sorry for filling up the pages with my topics but is there a reference guide which gives the discriptions of each tools and functions of it? I'm looking for the scaling tool (in the oxygen) and the manual scaling tool (in the oxygen) but I can't find it.  I'm looking for a way to disconnect the faces (In the oxygen) but I can't figure it out... so when I mess up in one thing, one vertex, I have to delete it and it's taking too much time.

So if there is a guide.  please tell me where I could get it, or you could give me the answers to my questions everytime I post a new topic :D :D :D

Thanks.

I made a model of a crater, I created 3 circles with different radius and placed in different elevation then connected the faces.... but,,,, when I wanted to finally disconnect all the faces of the default faces made by the "create-->circle'' I couldn't,,, so it is still sleeping in my o2viewer folder waiting to wakeup and give the catafghan map a new terrain...

Another question.  What is pathway in the LOD box? You know under the properties--> resolution, geometry, and then there is also pathways and roadways.  

Is it a LOD which tells AI where it is movable in the crator?

Thanks very very very much. :D

Offline prodetar2

• Members
Re: Any reference guide on each tools in oxygen?
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jun 2007, 19:52:51 »
well you can find the scaling in oxygen under: Points, transform 3d (or transfrom 2d, Dont know the difference) then scale.
as for deleting faces: select the faces you want to delete then press D voor deleting.

you could try the tutorials at brssebs site. EDIT: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/brsseb/tutorials.htm <--- this is it
good luck!

« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2007, 20:00:49 by prodetar2 »
BOOM!

"You are dead"

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: Any reference guide on each tools in oxygen?
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jun 2007, 20:41:10 »
Umm, what...
prodetar2, you do realise there is about 5 year gap betweeb CAT's question and your reply..  :scratch:

Even if I happen to f up with the posting years at times, it's not very recommended behaviour  :D
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.