Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BEDFORD 4 TON LORRY  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
BEDFORD 4 TON LORRY
« on: 24 Oct 2002, 13:44:25 »
HI Guys as most of you will know that DELILTMON is making a LANDROVER and it is a beauty shouldnt be that long before its release

(sperated versions will also be released for HOFFMANS LUCK MOD)

MY mod has also decided for the need of a bedford 4 ton whihc I HAD started and 60% complete however problems had occured and I have to restart making it so From now on, on here progress will be shown and if I need help (which I doubt cos I have deadmeat and litly to help me as I am there boss in our clan hehehehe ;D) Anyway so keep an eye out for this post and You will see the progress of the beauty.

CPLME OUT    

DeLiltMon

Re:BEDFORD 4 TON LORRY
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2002, 14:08:46 »
Can't wait to see some pics of this one, just watch Kooky when he comes in here, turn your back and he'll be splurging all over the place  ;)

I am there boss in our clan hehehehe
Yeah we seen the chain of command in action last night:
- "DeadMeat get on the chopper, that's an order!"
- "No, I want to leave James Bond style"
- "Get on the chopper or I'll shoot you and drag you on".....
 :P ;D

Mr_Shady

« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2002, 15:04:29 »
Yeah Lilty, we operate.... ehm... unconventional means of authority, such as the BSB method (Big Sticks and Beatings), and putting people in the infamous Gambian Toe-Lock *shudders.*  :-\

And don't worry, the kevlar-reinforced incontinence pants I bought from the US Army (standard issue... j/k) will prevent any negligent discharge here... and not it the sense of firearms  ;D

Offline CBFASI

• Contributing Member
  • Endure All
    • CBFASI's Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 24 Oct 2002, 17:51:49 »
Which Bedford version.... Mk or TM???????

I would like to see the Mk but the TM is of course a little newer
CBF Shipbuilding

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 25 Oct 2002, 11:06:49 »
The version I will be working first will be the MK as first of all I have to make it for The mod which is set in '85' I will then be working on a TM version for the benifit of the community  ;)  

CPLME out

DeLiltMon

« Reply #5 on: 25 Oct 2002, 11:23:23 »
I suspect that you've already got a stack of reference pics already since you'd got so far with it previously but I've just come accross this site that may have some useful pics
http://www.exarmyvehicles.co.uk/4x4/4x4.htm

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #6 on: 25 Oct 2002, 11:47:48 »
Thanx for the link but You send me that link before when I was working on it the first time but never mind AT LEAST SOMEONE IS HELPING ME *hint hint nudge nudge* ;D   Deadmeat has gone AWOL for someone unkown reason check your pms mate before I will shoot you and drag you on hehehehehe

Back on topic

I have started making the bedford but it looks like loads of boxes at the moment so you will be all driving boxes..... joke
Has anyone got any personal picutes hile they where in the forces of a bedford.

Any help I will need someone to texture it when its done modelling as I am no good with textures I tried on my last try of the beddy and it looked sh!+

Cplme Out