Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Weaponselections Dialogue  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Speeder

• Members
    • OFP.nu
Weaponselections Dialogue
« on: 04 Oct 2006, 14:23:26 »
I really need someone to make a script for me.
I know this might take some time to make, but I'd really appreciate it, as I do not have the skilles to do it.

I want a MP compatible dialogue from which the player can choose the weapon, and ammo he like. It should include smoke,flares, nades, mags pistols everything.

It would be nice if the version given just had some entries, and I could fill out the rest myself.

Please help me on this matter, and feel free to implement your name into the GUI/Dialogue to maintain credits.

Thank you..
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who get it, and those who don't.

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
Re: Weaponselections Dialogue
« Reply #1 on: 05 Oct 2006, 04:45:11 »
You could try modding this:
www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/the_files/OFPResources/scripts/bwpp_weaponsbuy_v1.zip

And this type of post really belongs in recruiting,where it will be moved very soon methinks.
« Last Edit: 05 Oct 2006, 15:27:11 by Mr.Peanut »
urp!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 05 Oct 2006, 11:31:29 »
Wel .... just asking for one script isn't really recruiting.   It is sometimes a fine line but this post is fine here.   
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Speeder

• Members
    • OFP.nu
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2006, 20:37:57 »
I'm sorry if my post is on the line...

Anyway - I've looked at the script, and it simply contain way to much for me to handle.

I'd like to keep this post open for anyone to post a script, and please feel free to mode my thread if nessecary.

Please people - help me out here.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who get it, and those who don't.

Offline Speeder

• Members
    • OFP.nu
« Reply #4 on: 21 Oct 2006, 16:59:29 »
still noone?

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2006, 11:46:37 »
Can't you mod one of the weapon selection dialogs of Riverbattle, Desert Battle of any other Mini Battlefield MP map?
They have pretty extensive weapon selection dialogs.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!