Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Insert own addons into island?  (Read 1249 times)

Faculty

Insert own addons into island?
« on: 22 Oct 2002, 03:38:20 »
Insert own addons into island and trees from other peeps island like thr winter trees ( with the creators concent of course )

thanx

Faculty

Re:Insert own addons into island?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2002, 04:11:53 »
Could some kind peep explain how i can get a winter tree into my island or send me a pbo with a few types of snow trees please that would be excellent :-D

thanx a million

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2002, 15:34:42 »
ummm, how was this?? I think it was something like: First u gotta name the p3d the same as an original p3d(should be at the same siza as the addon), put the original p3d in a pbo that u put in ur island folder, then pbo the island folder, put it in ur addon folder, then place the object were u want them, from the island.pbo, then, when ur island is done, put ur addons, into ur island folder and remove the original(remember to use same name on the original p3d and the addon ;D) and pbo ur island, the it should work...I never got it to work thou, but i don't think i've used addon u can put into islands thou ;D

umm, well, if u don't understand a shit of this, i know, i don't understand myself now :P ::)

the best way is to ask SelectThis ;D he know, and he can explain in 2-3 lines :o ;D

Garcia :-X

Faculty

« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2002, 21:05:38 »
Ok i didnt understand all of it :) but thanx anyway.

SelectThis could u elaborate on Garcia explanation please?

thanx

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2002, 23:15:42 »
I asked this once in the last forum, and SelectThis answered, he said it in like 4 lines.... :o

Garcia