Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: RAF Chinook HC.2 Problem  (Read 1289 times)

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
RAF Chinook HC.2 Problem
« on: 27 Sep 2005, 17:50:07 »

I have the Chinook ready to except for one thing. I don't have Oxygen or O2 or whatever they are. I need someone to just rename something for me to make the P3d file recognise the textures. Something like that I'm not sure.

If anyone can help, here's the file.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5597483/CH47HC1.zip.html
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2005, 18:02:05 by The-Architect »
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline remcen

• Contributing Member
  • a.k.a. hottentotten_mike
    • IM:UC
Re:RAF Chinook HC.2 Problem
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2005, 22:01:07 »
you needn't necissarily use o2 to change the texture path (i'm assuming the model is already textured... right?)

you can open the model in a hex editor and change the paths by replacing the respective strings. they must have the same lenght if the model is in mlod format. if it's in odol format then that doesn't matter really. (open the model in a hex editor and read the first lines. it will either read odol or mlod there.)

you can also use one of the texture swap tools. head over to ofp.info -> tools or search in the editors' depot here at ofpec, you'll certainly find some.
all you need to know is which texture is to be replaced by another one.
we're looking for members: IM:UC MOD

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
Re:RAF Chinook HC.2 Problem
« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2005, 15:50:34 »
Resolved.
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."