Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Help! Again on civilians  (Read 1122 times)

Sakato

Help! Again on civilians
« on: 09 Oct 2002, 19:27:56 »
Well guys, I tried everything in order to make civilians shoot, from modifying the .sqm file to downloading any fighting-civilian addon.
Unluckily, they had always features I didn't need, and hadn't features I needed (and I wasn't able to modify those pbos).

What I need is an add-on with all of the official ofp civilians, men and women (updated to the latest version), added to the units of the resistance side.

Did anybody ever do this simple work?
Can I pray anybody to make something alike?

Thanks guys!

PunkerSXDX

Re:Help! Again on civilians
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2002, 21:50:50 »
Try one of the Editor Packs, with all the Bldgs. there is a Civilian Militia guy in it some where.  ;)

Kaliyuga

Re:Help! Again on civilians
« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2002, 23:21:03 »
 Here's a quick fix for your problem... no .sqm hacking, config.cpp editing, or addons required ;D

Thanks to the Tomb Monster for pointin this one out to us :thumbsup:

All you have to do is group your civilians to an East/West/Resistance unit , and then kill that unit right after the mission starts using a setdammage command....

The leader (West/east/res guy) gets killed.. second in command (Civ) takes over and follows all remaining waypoints thinking that he is on the same side as that initial officer...
 Try it out.. group one civ to a west guy, and one to an east guy, kill off the soldiers, and watch your civs get in a nice shootout ;)  
« Last Edit: 09 Oct 2002, 23:22:32 by Kaliyuga »