Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: guided AT rounds  (Read 1443 times)

Sp00nY

guided AT rounds
« on: 11 Feb 2005, 16:44:11 »
how to give the locking ability to an AT Launcher?

Offline Plane

• Members
  • You can call me my nickname "Plane"!
Re:guided AT rounds
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2005, 18:36:43 »
try:

Code: [Select]
irlock=true;
Hope this will help!
The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.

Sp00nY

« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2005, 06:33:05 »
Well the IRlock=true, AIRlock=true and CANlock=true are the easy part i've done this already.

But still i don't get the locking white square and the right mouse button doesn't have any action .  :(

Offline Plane

• Members
  • You can call me my nickname "Plane"!
« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2005, 08:05:57 »
What's your playing difficult mode? Cadet or Veteran?
If you select Veteran, AT guided mode will disable. So it will work as a rocket.
And in Map-Editing AT will always disable its guided mode.

SO TRY CADET MODE IN SINGLE MISSION ;D

Hope this will help! 8)
The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.

Sp00nY

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2005, 07:31:43 »
Plane please don't reply to this thread anymore. I play on vet mode since i got the game was early 2002... If you need cadet mode or any trainer progs  that's your problems...

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2005, 14:38:07 »
Plane please don't reply to this thread anymore. I play on vet mode since i got the game was early 2002... If you need cadet mode or any trainer progs  that's your problems...

I don't think this comment was necessary.

Plane was merely pointing out the differences that would occur with this weapon depending on whether you are playing in cadet or veteran modes.

Besides all that, this is a public forum and you can't choose who will post answers and comments.

Planes answers to you were meant to help you and your comments in reply were unwarranted.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Sp00nY

« Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2005, 22:36:22 »
@Planck : This maybe a public forum but i asked a serious question and expect a serious answer. Cadet/Veteran doesn't help me much since i want to lock target in either of these modes. Least if it was an info about how they did the locking for the Javelin or an explanation about the 9K32 Strela or any others similar launchers.

I'm gonna reformulate the questions:

1- Is the locking of a target on an AT launcher come from the weapons cfg or the ammo cfg or both?

2- Is the locking of a target have something to do with the optic or anything else from the model?

3- Does it require an ammo of the AA type for the locking of a target?

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #7 on: 13 Feb 2005, 23:14:12 »
1- put it in the cfg weapons, but i put it in cfg wep/cfg ammo to make sure
2-no
3-no

Sp00nY

« Reply #8 on: 14 Feb 2005, 09:01:21 »
@OYMAN : Thanks, Ok i have the cfgweapons and cfgammo set for locking. But still can't see the white square like in the Javelin, that tell me that the target is locked.