Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: mount-dismount-mount-dismount  (Read 610 times)

ladie_from_hell

mount-dismount-mount-dismount
« on: 20 Jan 2005, 20:36:04 »
i am messing around in ofp..making mission for my bros and i to play...anyway i have this three veh coy (m113's) and three squads of marines(one for each m113) any way what i am trying to do is have them mount at the start point(got that) them have veh's move to point B and dismount troops(transport unload) then veh's wait till trigger or sinked with marines at point D , while marines are at point C taking care of the enemy...when fight over they head to point D and sets off waypoint for veh's to do pick up....now this is where i screw up cause i cant seem to get them back in the veh's..or what hapens then is squad three gets into veh1and squad1 and 2 and veh's 2,3 run around like chickens with their heads removed......i am trying to have the veh's and the squads moveing down the road doing about 4 to 5 of theses mount-dismount-advance to contact-mount-dismounts..ect...please help these poor smuck...thanks..... :-[ ;D

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
Re:mount-dismount-mount-dismount
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2005, 20:42:13 »
Are you a laddie from hell or lady from hell?

Check out the movement/waypoints tutorials in the editors depot.  There is a tutorial there called multiple getins/getouts.
urp!

ladie_from_hell

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2005, 20:46:06 »
lady.....1NSH-NORTH.......

;D   thanks    ;D

ladie_from_hell

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2005, 21:16:19 »
ok...eather i am soooo verry tired at searching or i am looking in the wrong place......EDITORS DEPOT .....and cant seem to find the getin/getout tot..is it just me or do they have it written another way?????????? :(

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2005, 21:43:59 »
http://www.ofpec.com/editors/browse.php?browseon=&browsewhat=-1&catselected=-1_-1&catagory=-1&subcategory=-1_-1&numreturn=25&displayformat=0&ofpv=1&searchwhat=1&searchlevel=0&searchwhat=1&searchopts=&searchstring=waypoints&start=25

first tutorial, top of the list.

dunno about the tutorial itself, haven't had a look, but for future reference, all i did was type in 'waypoints' in the editor centre searchbox and hit return. not always guaranteed to come up with the right thing.

good luck! :)
« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2005, 21:46:02 by bedges »

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jan 2005, 02:29:32 »
ooops. sorry. was not a tutorial. it is under scripts.
urp!

ladie_from_hell

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2005, 14:34:59 »
thanks MR.PEANUT....found what i was looking for- with ur help...this site has it all and then some...why didn't i come here in the first plce.....sige...

:-\ ;D 8)