Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Silenced weapons...  (Read 910 times)

SilentHunter_764

Silenced weapons...
« on: 12 Aug 2004, 08:40:23 »
Hello all.

i was just playing a mission in OFP then it hit me.. well some bullets too ..lol, but what i thought of was, maybe get all the weapons (except the original silenced ones) and put some silencers on them? exept M-60's and PK's for example. If someone would give it a go, that would make life alot easier. Maybe some day, it'll be "Ok, our mission requires the BAS addons, and the silenced weapons addon".. mybae ::)

Anyhows, think about it!

loosekannon

Kilo11

Re:Silenced weapons...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2004, 03:29:58 »
You dont stick silencers on half the guns in OFP, not to mention that if you did a search you could find a silenced version of most hte guns you need.  For example, you dont silence an M16A2, though possible, its very rare.  Id recomend searching for what you want, b/c its liekly already made.

-=Kilo=-

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2004, 23:53:30 »
hey kilo.

Ok, i'll try that. i was looking for a silened AK 47/74/CZ/SU etc. and maybe some more silenced handguns... and a silenced G36

LK

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2004, 17:13:42 »
Yeah, search about, like on www.ofp.info
THey're there ;)
- Ben

bigdog632

« Reply #4 on: 17 Aug 2004, 23:35:33 »
a silenced high power rifle isnt that silent

Offline Roni

• Members
  • Play the Game !
« Reply #5 on: 18 Aug 2004, 03:16:27 »
I remember reading about a rifle called the DeLisle Mark 4 (I think).  It's a subsonic 7.62 silenced sniper rifle.  Not that powerful but it has accuracy and quietness - a good combo and bit of a break from the usual Barretts and AWM's

Roni

Homefry31464

« Reply #6 on: 18 Aug 2004, 04:20:46 »
Download the MARPAT pack, or the BAS Tonali SF addon, both contain the Russian Weapons you want, and I think they are all silenced as well...