Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Codename Wolves  (Read 1342 times)

Vampire

Codename Wolves
« on: 25 Sep 2002, 02:35:41 »
Go check out OFP projects http://www.geocities.com/codename_wolves/  soon more weapon pic previews should be posted and hopefully by next week we will release the weapons. Also we are planning to add OFP tutorials pretty soon so check back often as well also I will add Video tutorials how to model weapons in Milkshape and as well how to model them in Oxygen and make them work ingame. Our site is plain and simple. Codename Wolves is just a small fun modding group for all kinds of games that the members suggest. And we dont rush people with their work if you would like to see some tutorials on a program like Milkshape or Oxygen e-mail me Were_wolf_lord@hotmail.com and tell me what tut you want and for what and ill be more than happy to make one. Enjpy you your Stay.

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Codename Wolves
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2002, 09:26:33 »
There are other ways of promoting your sites/projects, one of them would be the Intelligence Depot

So, this will be locked now, and in the future, take these things straight to the Intel depot, since I'm a lazy bastard and I don't want to run around locking stuff to left and right  ;D

Any questions about this is best to take via PM.

Cheers, KTottE

* Thread locked *
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"