Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UH1 Created by Capt Moore  (Read 982 times)

Marines850

UH1 Created by Capt Moore
« on: 18 May 2004, 20:40:03 »
I have currently replaced Capt, Moores uh1C: HOG with BAS mini guns and chain guns from their Blackhawks. I am wondering if anyone out there knows how to get the bullet tracers on both left and right sides of the helicopter instead of just the left side. Also, If anyone knows how to make the guns drop bullet casings when fired.

ALSO:
Has anyone made any working scripts for Capt. Moores UH-1's like; Rotorwash, height warnings, incoming missle warnings, fuel warnings, real start-ups like DKM's new MI-28. The Huey is just too ignored. I use hueys in every mission I make wether single or multiplayer. Please check out the config file with the BAS weapons for further reference. Im not very good at this stuff so I would need help. I just want an aswome Huey  with the care and attention that was given to DKM's Commance, MI-28, and the BAS helicopters for my missions since I am always in one. You can e-mail me some small files if need be at: lord_foster@hotmail.com

Also I can seem to get the UH-1 to "Rearm" or "Repair" at a BAS repair "H"

Thanks

Offline cj525

• Members
Re:UH1 Created by Capt Moore
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2004, 20:21:25 »
Cann't say that I can help. :(

but are you creating the 20th SOS green hornets?
if so I'll swap you my A shau valley for your UH1 F, lol. Are you going to incorporate the 360 pedal turn in a script?

looking forward to seeing this