Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Kill me please :D  (Read 1381 times)

dth47

Kill me please :D
« on: 01 Jul 2004, 12:57:32 »
Ok made some stuff in oxygen, problem is the ai wont shoot me when i stick out from behind it only a little, only when im REALLY sticking out - IE all the way. What can i do to make them kill me? DO i need to add a view LOD or something? Any help gratefully recieved as always.

simoneldridge

Re:Kill me please :D
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2004, 19:24:26 »
Hi
Im sorry this isnt quite on topic but i just wanted to ask if any of your models are gonna be available to use soon as i am from south england and have been lookin for some british road signs for my current islandetc..

the bins look very cool ;D

Wedge

dth47

« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2004, 10:56:58 »
heres a worklog:

http://www.ofproyalsilverfalcons.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=281

The objects will be going on my own UK based island 1st. I may or may not release the addons as a seperate pack, depends how i go with the island. They wont however be released until everything is finished.

So the sooner someone helps me the sooner it can be finished  ;D

« Last Edit: 02 Jul 2004, 10:58:09 by dth47 »

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2004, 19:53:43 »
What does your FireLOD look like? It should be really really close to the dimensions in the 1st res LOD

If I had to guess I would say that you had only done a GeoLOD which  generally are bigger than the model you see in game.

:)

Interested in a UK Island and those wheelie bins are cool
'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore