Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Texture Help!  (Read 910 times)

MSG Bushmaster

Texture Help!
« on: 14 Jun 2004, 05:12:08 »
Well,I am back again. I have run into some trouble with O2. When I try to backgroung map an addon I am currently working on, I get an error message that says Warning: Texture Name Is Too Long...I don't understand this because I used these same textures with the same names on an earlier addon I made, and it works fine..I have even tried shortening the pac. file names, and changing them to paa. files. Nothing seems to work though.Is this a bug in O2? And if so,does anyone know how I can fix it?
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2004, 07:38:28 by MSG Bushmaster »

MSG Bushmaster

Re:Texture Help!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2004, 22:27:24 »
Well, I am happy to say that I discovered what my problem was, and fixed it. Everything is working fine now. It seem the Texture names were too long because I had created a subfolder within another folder, and had placed all my textures in there. Because of that, O2 was using the names of both folders, plus the texture paa. file as the name of the texture, and because of that, the texture name was too long fo O2. I am happier than a dog in a cat kennel that I was able to figure out something on my own ;D