Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Making blackop on resistance side  (Read 1193 times)

Ice Man 3:16

Making blackop on resistance side
« on: 15 May 2004, 23:40:49 »
How do i make a resistance side soldier that uses the west blackop model and different weapons?

j-man

Re:Making blackop on resistance side
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2004, 00:51:16 »
You don't really need to create an addon to do this. Just create a resistance officer and a blackop. And then group them together so that the resistance officer is the leader. Then put this in the officers init field:

deletevehicle this

this will make the blackop join the resistance side. Then you can use the addweapon/addmagazine command to change his weapons.

Or... an even simpler way would be to make resistance friendly to west ;)

Ice Man 3:16

« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2004, 02:56:24 »
You don't really need to create an addon to do this. Just create a resistance officer and a blackop. And then group them together so that the resistance officer is the leader. Then put this in the officers init field:

deletevehicle this

this will make the blackop join the resistance side. Then you can use the addweapon/addmagazine command to change his weapons.

Or... an even simpler way would be to make resistance friendly to west ;)

heh, this is how i have it set up right now.... see but the problem is i need the resistance friendly to nobody so they fight both east and west.  I know  it sounds kinda wierd but it should work out.
« Last Edit: 16 May 2004, 02:57:27 by Ice Man 3:16 »

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2004, 20:17:20 »
I agree with making an Res officer, but make sure the rank if above the black ops one :)
- Ben