Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Jeep as Radioweapon?  (Read 917 times)

electroNIX

Jeep as Radioweapon?
« on: 23 Jan 2004, 04:35:30 »
Hi!

I love those Danish Jeeps (Scout Version of the German "Wolf") they are really fun and except a few quirks very nicely made.... but

They have a huge Radioantenna and i would like to know, if i can somehow change their .cpp or maybe add a script so everytime someone is inside the jeep or even close to it, can use a radio.... for example with the SP/MP pack or UA or whatever needs a radio...

i dont want to put the backpack radios into the jeeps for gameplay reasons (maybe i am just mean ;) )... but it would be nice if there is a reason in the mission to watch over your jeep or otherwise you wont be able to call support anymore etc....

any suggestions? is this possible anyway?

thx in advance!

electroNIX

Re:Jeep as Radioweapon?
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2004, 13:42:18 »
well...

i used now "addaction" like:
this addaction ("Use Radio","\COC_UA\scripts\radiomenue.sqs")
(the part with the .sqs is just for display.. i dont have the actual path here with me... but its in the COC UA docs..)

you could also do it like (i think) dinger explained in COC forum...
(it also fixes the "ping"noise problem when entering the commander position with a radioweapon...

but i have no idea yet how to make the "radio" work for calling with the SP/MP pack...

but in the future i will change the "addaction" thing, with some "removeaction" so its a bit neater within the actionmenue
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2004, 13:43:07 by electroNIX »