Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: CPP maker programme  (Read 1059 times)

DBR_ONIX

CPP maker programme
« on: 23 Feb 2004, 19:06:41 »
Prob : I can make the models and PBOs.. But can't make CPP files..
Lot's of other people have problems with this too..

So, could someone make or point me towards a program that can take some info (Like addon name, display name, what sorta addon etc) and write a simple config...

If someone who know C++ or something, and know's CPP (Or two people who know one or the other that work together), could write something like this..

It would make the stupid things so much simpler!

Even just a bunch of simple config, and the program fills in the blnanks, and display the CPP file.. it would be great..
Just a few for the normal addons, weapons, car, boats, helos, and anims etc..

Anyone want to give this a go?
Cheers
- Ben

Offline DesertFox

• Members
    • Bloody Days Mod Homepage
Re:CPP maker programme
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2004, 20:53:33 »
Hey
i can write simple config myself, too, but only simple ones.
So if you want to get a simple vehicle ingame, without any scripts etc., you can ask me again (write a mail or so) and i'll do it for you.
And...: there is a program to write cpps but i can't give you any link or something....I'll check if í can find it....
(Don't forget visiting my topic on
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=15677
please)

Bye
DesertFox, Texturer of Bloody Days Mod

DBR_ONIX

Re:CPP maker programme
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2004, 18:21:40 »
Cheers for your reply!
There is a weapon that, if you could, I wouldn't mind (!!!!!) a config for (I'll email you more details in a minute :))

But.. It's one hell of a lot more convient to shove a few words in a few boxes, and click a button...
I can modify CPP files, but most of the time it doesn't work out :(
Also, what you said, here :
i can write simple config myself, too, but only simple ones.
Shows a prob that a lot of people have :)

And I know deff. that there is a lot of people who can write config files, and there are a fair few people who can make great progs :)

Hmm.. If any one who can be bothered... Post/attach a fairly simple config file for, I don't know, anything prefrably :), with all the needed bits replaced with %weaponname%  etc (Change as needed, like if the weapon name is needed in to places, put weaponname twice etc...)
If would help who ever is making the prog!
- Ben
And even if no one makes the prog ( Hope not:'() peple could atleast use the find repace thing on them ;)

Someone got a spare hour or so? :)
Please!!!
- Ben