Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Buildings with 2 ladders  (Read 1125 times)

Cpl. Vagabond

Buildings with 2 ladders
« on: 17 Oct 2003, 19:37:43 »
does anyone know how i make a building with 2 ladders, i can make a building with 1 ladder fine it's just that i want multiple ladders

Jtec

Re:Buildings with 2 ladders
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2004, 13:26:31 »
I have the same problem when it comes to adding more then one ladder ofp dont wanna know.  Is there a limit to how many ladders a building can have?  and if not how can i get the other 2 ladders on my building to work?

Cpl. Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2004, 14:04:23 »
I now know thanks to Agent_Smith, put this in the config, i assume you know how to config, if you don't just e-mail me, SpeciminX@aol.com and i can write you a config

ladders[]={ {"start","end"},{"start1","end1"} };

you can degfine whatever selection you want as ladder, i don't know if there's a limit, never tried to find out, you try it and post the results, hope this helps, mail me if ya need more help

Jtec

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2004, 15:00:46 »
I tried that and got a error message but i will give it a go again... thanks for ya help my friend.

Jtec

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jan 2004, 15:08:50 »
Ok it is in without no errors but the ladders aint comming up in the options.  I will have a look at my selections in the memory lod to see if they are all ok.  Cheers for your help again.  ;)

Jtec

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jan 2004, 15:45:41 »
All working now.  Thanks for that m8y  ;D

Cpl. Vagabond

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jan 2004, 15:47:55 »
np, if ya need help with anything just mail me, i'm always looking for something to do