Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: oxygen: unable to load. load error  (Read 1276 times)

mischa

oxygen: unable to load. load error
« on: 17 Sep 2002, 20:11:17 »
hey there

this might seem like a bit dumb question and maybe its asked a lot before, but i read somewhere that oxygen cant read ODOl format p3d's (the ones in ofp:cwc and ofp:res, right??) and it should be able to read the MLOD p3d's (the ofp: demo and ofp:res demo) but i have ofp:demo not ver 1.42 just the first one, but it still says if i want to open these p3d's:"Unable to load. Load error."... so what can i do about that?? or do i have so desqm them , or something like that???

thank a lot

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:oxygen: unable to load. load error
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2002, 20:28:13 »
O2Light can only open the MLOD models contained in the OFP demo, not the OFP:R demo.

And you have to use a nifty little utility called "XPack" to decrypt the p3d files before loading them.

And this can be downloaded from OFPEC.
But I have to admit, after the new OFPEC was launched things have gotten to easy. Info is easy to find, and easy to understand.
Where's the fun in that?

Now, I'll make it more challenging. The link is hidden behind one of these smileys. Go find it ;D
One is a direct link to the file, the others will take you some place where you can find it.

:) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :)

Cheers, KTottE ;D

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

mischa

Re:oxygen: unable to load. load error
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2002, 20:18:22 »
ok thx for your answer

let me guess i think it is no 6????? am i right? please, please!!!

;D