Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Main Menu cutscene  (Read 588 times)

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
Main Menu cutscene
« on: 04 Oct 2003, 14:55:50 »
you know how there is a cutscene playing in the bckground of the main menu, does anyone know how i can chnge thos to a different island because i always get the desert one when first loading up but it always shows a config.bin/apgl error and i also want a change fromt he desert one lol

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Main Menu cutscene
« Reply #1 on: 04 Oct 2003, 16:14:18 »
The one you get depends on the island currently selected.  (I think).    When you first start the game the default island is Desert so that's what you get ... no idea if that can be changed.    If you load up a mission from another island, or selected another island in the Mission Editor, then you will get a background cutscene from that island.  

You can create your own - it's just like creating a mission.   I've never done it so I won't go into details of what you have to call it or which file it goes into.

The error is a bit odd though.     Can you tell us more?

Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline KJAM

• Contributing Member
  • Why Me, Whats it For?
    • Nightstalker mod
« Reply #2 on: 04 Oct 2003, 16:24:25 »
the error says something tot he extent of  ERROR: NO ENTRY CONFIG.BIN/APGL3 which im assuming is a weapon which a unit has in the intro on the desert have no idea how to fix so thats why i wanted tochange it, the no entry has happened on me a few times with the official vehicles etc
« Last Edit: 04 Oct 2003, 16:27:38 by KJAM »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 04 Oct 2003, 16:29:54 »
No, it ain't a weapon, cause it just uses official weapons only, from the 1.0 version, and if you have deleted that file which those weapons are in, you're in real deep shit dude.

Have you played around with desert island with WRPedit or Visitor?

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat: