Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: res Texure in wrp gone booloo ???  (Read 1032 times)

Faculty

res Texure in wrp gone booloo ???
« on: 03 Jul 2003, 16:50:30 »
The res textures used to be fine in wrp edit now they all funny colours like pink and yellow all screwed up, and when i have textures showing to do them and zoom out it goes really lagging i mean 5 mins to zoom out on the island, never done this before any help guys?

Thanx

Faculty

Re:res Texure in wrp gone booloo ???
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2003, 14:23:40 »
does no one not know why wrp is doing this?? please help

Jakerod

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jul 2003, 16:58:35 »
ya that started to happen to me which why i got visitor? Did you get a new computer recently or upgrade it? Cuz that might be the problem if you did.  My old computer worked fine with wrp but now i got my new one and it doesnt like me anymore :(

Faculty

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2003, 03:28:11 »
well i installed win xp but it was doing it before that anyway it's very strange.

it's anoyingcoz im working on the i44 team and i cant carry on till i fix this problem...

Waterman

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2003, 13:28:29 »
Same just happened to me... :-\

I recently upgraded my comp and installed WinXP and installed Visitor.  Now the textures are screwed up, and if I even try to use them, it crashes my comp.
Also I cant install patches properly, which means I can be involved with the clan Im in. :'( I havent got a clue...
Because I cant upgrade to patch 1.30, I have no normal addons folder which is added by 1.30 I think, so I cant use any custom addons...

Aghh...

Waterman. :(
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2003, 13:30:18 by Waterman »

Jakerod

« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2003, 16:32:44 »
Hey Waterman dont you have resistance? Cuz if you do why would installing 1.3 matter?  I dont think there is anyway to fix the texture problem... they work fine in visitor though i can tell u that.

MPKING

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2003, 14:16:21 »
I think it's a winXP problem. I recently got myself a new comp with xp and i now have the same problem with textures.
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2003, 14:17:15 by MPKING »

Faculty

« Reply #7 on: 05 Oct 2003, 00:16:45 »
So has no one found a solution for this error yet coz i really have to sort it out SOON  :( :'(