Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: need a script for bullet hole  (Read 951 times)

in2deep

need a script for bullet hole
« on: 25 Sep 2003, 03:37:24 »
 hi .. i need to  know if there a script for bullet hole ..or can you help to tell how to make it..... what i want is  for training mission ... and also a target board that it would show up at  thank for aNY HELP

in2deep

Re:need a script for bullet hole
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2003, 03:52:09 »
 i would guess the bullet hole would show up on wall and ect.. if it can be done tell me how please....

Blitzer

« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2003, 07:31:24 »
Hey,  
       I haven't got the answer for your problem but maybe I can point you in the right direction. I don't think you would be able to do a bullet hole by script, I think that it would have to be an addon so it is an object. Then can it can be called by a script somehow. The only other thing I can think off (with my very limited OFP knowledge) to do with a script, might be the particle engine. Maybe after a lot of arsen about, you could do a small dot (that would look crap up close) using that sort of stuff. Another problem could be calling it when you hit objects, the different angles it would have to work on would also be a drama, I have no idea. Just thought it might help.

in2deep

« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2003, 22:54:03 »
lol a addon would work to i know when you shoot the ground there a mark ..anyone  else mihgt be able to help

Oskar

« Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2003, 23:08:50 »
Actually he gave the best answer for that question  :-\